How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

hey guys! Does anyone know the REAL emerald ski jacket recipe? I have 1 jeweled military shirt left and I don’t want to waste it on a false recipe. And do you think it’s worth it to use my last one on the emerald ski jacket? I like the emerald ski jacket but I also really like my jeweled military shirt! So if anyone knows the REAL recipe please post! And PLEASE don’t post any false ones or ones that someone else just told you that might not work. Please only post the recipe if YOU have tested it and know it works!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

shuggylay

I believe it’s the Jeweled Military Shirt, Stripy Toque, and Green Pants.

prprprprp

Did you try it out? ‘Cause I only have one jeweled military shirt and am unsure whether to use it. I really like it…

hannahsox

Any ideas on a food you can get once a year that IS a recipe food?

silvermist03

Thank you! Every one keeps talking about the recipe they’re making from the halloween foods, though. How are they making it?

silvermist03

I tried to use all of my halloween ingredients to make a recipe, but every time i try to put them in the stove, it moves back to my dock and says ” this is not a recipe food” or whatever it says. Why can’t I do it? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fracktail

Sorry, but you can’t make recipes with the Halloween foods; quite simply, they really aren’t “recipe foods”. The only foods you can make recipes out of are the ones that are in the W-Shop from the start (with some exceptions, like the “Veggie Fest” recipe).

hannahsox

Hey, fracktail, do you know the recipe for the superstar leggings?

hannahsox

You’re Right! Good job, snuggles! Do you have any ideas on the Super Funky Hoodie or the Superstar Leggings?

Comments are closed.