How to earn a trophy?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How to earn a trophy?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  golden235 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW players, I have a big question! How do you win a trophy in the arcade or anywhere? -Atom

BWG19

I have several but the omelet one was the hardest for me to get but I finally did it. I haven’t been able to get the cash cow truck, but I think that is more random than getting to a certain level of play. Eager Beaver wasn’t too bad and Stardrops was fairly easy and on Stardrops I try to get the groups of three up at the top first rather than at the bottom. This seemed to help alot. . I finally got the Hoppy rocketship after I switched over to chrome to play it rather than IE. Good luck. .

Amypat19

Just keep trying. Some are easy and I’ve gotten several and then a couple are terribly hard for me, but I keep trying. Good luck to you and have fun.

Pattyjo

just keep playing. some are easier than others. The llama game was easy for me, while cash cow pick-up truck has eluded me no matter how much I play it. I also have several others including Eager Beaver and Stardrops and the space ship. Good luck.

sophi400

It depends on the game. Some games you need to get so many points, or levels. The hoppy rocketship, you need to make it to the moon.

you have to earn a certain nmber of kc or points check online to see what you need to do to get one

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.