i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

dogfish

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:00 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:51 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:40 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:26 PM
      Hey Mason, do you by any chance have the cotton candy pup’s closet? PLMK I need one. TTYL Chloe

DF- Hi! I have the closet that u need.

Great, I have my own, it has clothing in it. LOL What do you want for it. i’m not too great at the “list” thing. I have over two thousand items in my dock. I know some have more, but I actually try to keep it down and just can’t. JLMK what kind of item you need for it. DF

DogFish- I need sail clothing. I can add some priceless like swim top, scuba belt, and swirl

SAG, sorry, that just doesn’t work for me today. i just sent an extra sail cap to nineand3, maybe he can trade with you. I just need one reg PSI and would prefer to trade the same or something of equal value for it. thanks, anyway, DF

CyberMink wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:29 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:16 PM
      for you to send back plumpy!!!!!!!

oh. i already traded my plumpy for army then army for cat hat then cat hat and cat feet for wacky then wacky for witch then witch for emo then emo for the love puppy couch.

WELL I don’t know if you don’t see the logic in that but it seems pretty obvious to me that you just need to send them the love puppy couch….. I thought that would have been obvious but I guess not for some people.

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:51 PM

Hey Mason, do you by any chance have the cotton candy pup’s closet? PLMK I need one. TTYL Chloe

Great, I have my own, it has clothing in it. LOL What do you want for it. i’m not too great at the “list” thing. I have over two thousand items in my dock. I know some have more, but I actually try to keep it down and just can’t. JLMK what kind of item you need for it. DF

DogFish- I need sail clothing. I can add some priceless like swim top, scuba belt, and swirl

dogfish

dogfish

CyberMink wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:29 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:16 PM
      for you to send back plumpy!!!!!!!

oh. i already traded my plumpy for army then army for cat hat then cat hat and cat feet for wacky then wacky for witch then witch for emo then emo for the love puppy couch.

Hey, Mason read that post and you will see why i don’t like to trade. Not into that “circle” , it never seems to end. LOL Hey, i’ll make a small list of PSI that jumped into my dock, as soon as I get a chance. TTYL Chloe PS don’t you dare send me THAT TV. LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.