i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

Nineand9

aqua, i traded the swirl for sailor’s cap and the cap for the dress lol i don’t like making webs lol

Chloe, i will try ti get the wardrobe, i traded the hat for the dress, yes, you are correct lol

dogfish

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:09 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:44 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:08 PM

TheHonestTruth wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:01 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:29 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:16 PM
      for you to send back plumpy!!!!!!!

oh. i already traded my plumpy for army then army for cat hat then cat hat and cat feet for wacky then wacky for witch then witch for emo then emo for the love puppy couch.

WELL I don’t know if you don’t see the logic in that but it seems pretty obvious to me that you just need to send them the love puppy couch….. I thought that would have been obvious but I guess not for some people.

aw, you are so nice, do you know what happened?

Mason, i thought we were friends!!! I am so sending that back, LOL There is no way i’m having two of them. Once my friend tried to give it away and no one wanted it, please see if you have the cotton candy closet. think how cute your pet will look with the dress to match your hat. LOL I am shocked, Chloe

i had no choice, i couldn’t find anything else to add!! i, i traded hat for dress! and sry i don’t have the closet, i’ll try to get it, and BTW, i didn’t understand half that paragraph lol

Mason, that’s OK i don’t understand what you said either. Did you already trade the cap? For what? sailor dress? If yes, i had an extra. I’m working on getting that closet for someone, but i am still sending that awful TV back to your account. don’t bother begging me not to, LOL TTYL Chloe

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:15 PM

GUYS, i traded swirl but now i have a SAIL DRESS!!

ooh… nice! :) What did you trade for the dress (besides swirl)??
      ~AQUA

Nineand9

GUYS, i traded swirl but now i have a SAIL DRESS!!

Nineand9

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:44 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:08 PM

TheHonestTruth wrote on 2012-09-30 at 06:01 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:29 PM

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 05:16 PM
      for you to send back plumpy!!!!!!!

oh. i already traded my plumpy for army then army for cat hat then cat hat and cat feet for wacky then wacky for witch then witch for emo then emo for the love puppy couch.

WELL I don’t know if you don’t see the logic in that but it seems pretty obvious to me that you just need to send them the love puppy couch….. I thought that would have been obvious but I guess not for some people.

aw, you are so nice, do you know what happened?

Mason, i thought we were friends!!! I am so sending that back, LOL There is no way i’m having two of them. Once my friend tried to give it away and no one wanted it, please see if you have the cotton candy closet. think how cute your pet will look with the dress to match your hat. LOL I am shocked, Chloe

i had no choice, i couldn’t find anything else to add!! i, i traded hat for dress! and sry i don’t have the closet, i’ll try to get it, and BTW, i didn’t understand half that paragraph lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.