i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives i have EMO JEANS and SWIRL for trade!!!

This topic contains 89 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  funfashions 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Cool I like those items I have PSI to offer. I have a new design forum (Lovely design that you will love) That’s my forum. It is tips and tricks forum but its about room design please check it out and ask for a room

nutty_buddy

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 10:18 PM

ok, you all know i do a lot of trading. so i am sad to say i traded my emo, but now i have swirl again, and full ketchup, wacky, big black belt, and sry i traded my falls to, so chloe, now is the time to give up on me lol

Mason

I am sooooo bummed to hear you traded your emo!!! :( I asked a few posts up if you still had the emo and if so I would make a list….glad I asked first LOLZ!!!!! If you get another pair, you know which forum you can always find me at LOL!!! Congrats on your trades :D

NB

doglove13

Hey! I like either one of what you have! For swirl I have Cat feet from the costume if you need them! I’m not very good with values lol so if swirl is worth more i totally understand!

MNM- yippee lol

do you have a wants list?

9&8- awesome trades!!

~~Cassie

Nineand9

ok, you all know i do a lot of trading. so i am sad to say i traded my emo, but now i have swirl again, and full ketchup, wacky, big black belt, and sry i traded my falls to, so chloe, now is the time to give up on me lol

Nineand9

that’s what they all say, yet here i am, on the school honour role lol, um good PSI or good clothes, or cool stuff

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.