I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

Oh really?! Um…. Let’s see…. I think the one that I want is 12,500! Would that be too much?

Wow. 12500 is great. Will send a few more jus cause you are so sweet!!!! Give me just a few minutes!!! Ccutie2970, right???

@sisterleah! I posted my list on a few pages back! I can’t remember which page.

Hey LoveWebkinz – I am definately interested in your full trading card outfit!!! What would you need for it?? I can do enough for a pet if you like??? Just let me know!!

do u have anymore points for trade? i have tons of clothes plmk :)

are you here?

pransser

Added onto that list, Vogue Vampire Top, Stone Washed Jeans, Charm Fairy Shoes, Pop Rock Princess Hat, and Charm Fairy Leggings.

Hey Pransser!!! I would love your Reindeer Antlers, Rock start torn jeans, and Rock star black boots!!! Just let me know what you need. Would 15000 be enough???

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.