I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I have Estore points. Need Plumpy!

This topic contains 153 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi. I have lots of estore points, and need some rare clothing items. I need plumpy glasses, DJ, and hamburger. Please let me know if you want to trade. My username is sisterleah1965. I’ll send first.

Oh my friend needs enough points for an eStore pet because she plays for free, and she doesn’t like being limited on a bunch of stuff! But here is the problem she doesn’t have any good clothing items yet, because she just started! So I was wondering if you could tell me how to send her points! Or if you could be patient with her, maybe she might get some good clothing!

Is there anything else that you might want off my list? I really need some more points if I want to buy the whole theme that I want! Or can I interest you in furniture? Oh and did you get the Pom Pom kitty psi?

I did get the pop pop kitty PSI. Thank you!!!!! You are awesome!! I have almost all of my points promised to Pransser. Let me hear back from her, I may have just a few left. Okay??

I will send the shoes tomorrow, because I can only send 3 items a day, and there is a total of 4! Thanks for the trade!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You are so generous!!! I Never imagined that I could actually own this set!!! You are so awesome!!!! :)

Hi Sisterleah! I still have the shirt, but I now have burger promo too, how much points would you offer for both? Please LMK! DQ00

Hi DQ00. I am so sorry!!! I have the rest of my points promised to Pransser. I have not heard from her, but she is very good to send fast, so I need to wait on her at least 24 hours. Okay??? I will let you know as soon as I can.

Um… It is cutie2970, not Ccutie2970

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.