I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,398 replies, has 679 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

roysface

Hey guys! I’m looking for the Cars 3 prizes! I’m looking for the race tracks, the toy cars, and the Lightning McQueen rare prize which was a race car. I’m willing to trade for these so please let me know if you need anything in return for these. I’m also willing to take extras since I can send them to my friends. Thanks! :) My UN is Bulldogsrock222.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

You are in luck @roysface. I have the toy cars Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez & Lightning McQueen which I will send today. Tomorrow the Lightning McQueen Race Car along with a straight tile & a curve tile will be sent. How many straight or curve tiles do you need? Nothing in return, except an answer to my question LOL. Your friend, bananasbw

roysface

Oh wow, thank you so much, bananasbw!! I only need one each of the tiles. Thank you so much, I appreciate this!! ~roysface

Alphaowlbear

Hi webkinzplayer/Beanie – thank you so much for the extra food goodies and especially the Count Bite – it’s hilariously spooky :-) Yes, my mobile app dock behaves erratically all the time and it’s increasingly very frustrating as my docks keep growing longer. Like you said, it backs up 7 or 8 spaces when I place an item and if I am swiping through it just boomerangs back to the beginning. I also get the boomerang effect using the mouse on our desktop computer. I sold a ton of stuff over the weekend, mostly Wshop and garden food and crappy little stuff that I have a bazillion of to see if that might help, but it did not. I just have to swipe and click a little slower and watch my food collection items more carefully. Cheers! alphacat

Hi everyone! I’m trying to complete my garden. All I’m missing is cantaloupe and cherry tomato seeds. If anyone has any extra I’d love them. My username is ARMIDALE

@NEWSOUTHWALES. hey hey I can send you over the cantaloupe and cherry tomato seeds. Nothing is needed in return. :)

blurayne

Hello everyone I am looking for the Cute Octopus Slide, and Luxurious Purple Bed from the Growing Mystery box. I have to trade: Rounded Playpen, Rose Anise Hyssop Patio Plant, Bee-autiful Stool and Pond Tire Swing. Or let me know what you are looking for; I might have it. Thanks for checking! ~ blurayne

blurayne

Hello everyone! I am looking for the Cute Octopus Slide and the Luxurious Purple Bed from the Growing Mystery Box. I have to trade: Rounded Playpen, Rose Anise Hyssop Platio Plant, Bee-autiful Stool, Pond Tire Swing or let me know what you are looking for; I might have it. Thanks for checking! ~ blurayne

Nate4555

@blurayne, Sent you the Cute Octopus Slide. Nothing needed in return, happy to help a friend, Nate4555

blurayne

Thank you so much @Nate4555! It is so adorable; I love it! let me know if you are looking for anything. Hope you have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne The purple bed is on its way to you. Sweet dreams. Your Travelling friend.

blurayne

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much @Traveller! I have been working on a purple room now for ever and I think this bed will work out amazingly well. Let me know if you are looking for anything. Hope you have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

Traveller

@blurayne you have always looked out for me so it’s the least I can do. I did have a good if tiring weekend. On Saturday I drove four hours to see my mom for the first time since last december and on Sunday I drove back. Worth the fatigue. I really am a traveller. :-)

Comments are closed.