I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,649 replies, has 719 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@Roxy616 Tysm for having my back this weekend! I’m very excited to go see my cousin in a year since we always just text. Lol Thanks again! Unicorn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Also, would anyone kindly trade for the ultra cool wig today? As well as the dress which goes with it on the 4th of July? I won’t be here from the 3-6 but I have items to trade for these two when the time comes. Thank you.

I would also be missing out on the cookbook on July 4 so if anyone would be able to send me just the cookbook that would be great. I have the seeds already from the scouts challenge back in January.

mstahlbe

Hello, I’m working on the Ancient Civilization Theme and am looking for the Ancient Wading Pool – which I’ve never seen in the Curio Shop. I also am looking for the Ancient Civilization Fire Pit which is suppose to be for sale with eStore points but can not find in the W-Shop. If anyone has either of these items and would like to trade please let me know – my user name is Piglet0703

The Fire Pit is in Outdoors under Decorations

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great week! I am currently working on a carrot patch and am looking for the following items to complete it:
      Basket of Basil x2
      Gopher Toy x2
      Veggie Garden Fence x3
      Water Tower Chair
      Cozy Lop Crop
      White Wildflowers x3
      Let me know if you are looking for anything in return. I am always happy to help! Thank you! ~Strawberryred

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, Sending you the Baskets of Basil, Veggie Garden Fences, and two of the White Wildflowers (sorry I didn’t have another one). Packages coming from my main account and esh25 (will send the other Basket of Basil later tonight). Hope this helps! Have a wonderful weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

crazi

Hello all! I am looking for the crime fighters clock from the superhero theme. I am also looking for a monarch butterfly bed. Let me know what you would like in return. Thanks. -crazi

Hey crazi. I would be happy to send the clock your way. I’m glad I was able to help you out :) Your friend Mutchie50.

Roxy616

@frankie98, Sent the bed and dividers to your love9050 account and the rug and two of the chairs to Rosa907. Have already sent packages to my other two accounts today, so I can’t send the other two chairs from either of those but will send them from my main account later tonight. So happy I could help, and I hope you enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

ajteddy716

hi @roxy616 not sure if you will see my reply but the gem bows you said are fine. what can i send it return for the gem bows?

Roxy616

Hi, @ajteddy716, Will send the bows as soon as they’re finished with maintenance on Webkinz. Nothing needed in return…Happy to help! Have a great weekend ~ Roxy :)

ajteddy716

Hey Roxy!!! @roxy616 You are the sweetest. Wish I could repay you. I sent you a gift ,but I don’t feel like it’s enough. You are the most generous person I know. I see how you help others with their rooms including me. I really appreciate everything you do for every one of us. Keep being the sweetest person that you are. Hugs and take care. -ajteddy716

Roxy616

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words, @ajteddy716…I appreciate your friendship as well as your generosity in sending me gifts more than I can say, and since I truly don’t expect anything in return and just want to help out whenever I can, they are more than enough, believe me!!! You take care, too, and have a wonderful weekend! ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dear Roxy, Thank you aren’t enough words to express how grateful I am for your continued generosity and help with my decorating needs:) My Butterflies and Bees room is coming out so cute thanks to you! Only a few more touches and it should be done:D I wish I could repay you in someway and someday I will have something you need (hopefully) So funny story while I was decorating. I was using the large gladiolas plant from the wish factory in my butterfly garden and It was pink and I thought I wish it was yellow> Well wouldn’t you know I went to move it, clicked on it and magic it changed color LOL!!! You would think by now I would know that when an object has arrows it means it changes:? Sometimes I wonder where my head is??? Oh well, made me laugh at myself:D I hope you have a great rest of the week and stay safe my friend:) Love and BIG hugs, your forever grateful friend frankie98:) PS time to collect marshmallows! Love those prizes, so cute:)

Roxy616

Hi, frankie…Bet you thought for a split second when you saw the flowers change to the color you had wished for that the “Magic W” really lives up to its name lol!!! I’ve done the very same with the rotating items and surprised myself because I hadn’t been aware that it was changeable and only discovered it by accident. Your Butterflies and Bees room sounds so adorable, and I’m really glad it’s coming together for you…Would love to see it! Let me know if you end up needing any extra of the Marshmallow Collection prizes, and hope you have a great weekend, my friend ~ Love and Big Hugs Right Back, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.