I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,176 replies, has 710 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bananasbw

Today at the Curio Shop, Arte is offering the Victorian Garden Fence at 4:00. I am able to get 6 but need 2 more to finish with a room design I am currently working on. If you can help, let me know & I will reimburse you. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi bananas – I’m pretty sure I have a couple of those fence pieces somewhere – they are yours once I find them, LOL. Nothing is needed in return – happy to share extras. alphacat

bananasbw

@Alphaowlbear…Thank you so much for your help. So far the room is coming along quite well. I have a few more to work on but sometimes you just have to sit back & let ideas come to you. Thanks again & have a great week! bananasbw :D

bananasbw

This weekend I purchased 19 Tender Hearts Boxes and am totally disappointed to not get a BED. I was lucky to get one dresser but how many lamps, area rugs & especially windows do I really need…Ugh! So I’m reaching out to see if there is someone who has a spare bed they are willing to trade. Thank you!

bananasbw

No longer looking for this bed as I have come up with another idea. But I am now in the search for the Polar PJ Bed. Willing to trade! :D

Stormywings

Hi everyone! I’m looking for 3 items right now – two forest tiled counters and 1 winter white carpet tile from the recent winter floaty flicks event. Let me know what you’re looking for in return! Or at the very least I’ll send some treats for your pets :)
      UN: Stormywings
      Ty! — Stormy

Traveller

@stormywings I think I still have an extra counter. Will check and get back to you. If you’re on one of the fb fan pages, communication is much faster. Traveller

Stormywings

Hi Traveller! What’s your username? I got 1 counter from BluRayne and another from an account name I’m not as familiar with- if that was you, thank you so much! Also, I didn’t even think to look for fb fan pages. Not sure if the moderators will allow you to post group names, but I’d love some recommendations. Thanks :) — Stormy

Traveller

@stormywings Sadly, it wasn’t me, but I’m pleased you received your counters. I have been unable to find where I stored mine. I traded a bunch of the theme last week and didn’t put the rest back where I had it. Duh me. (My New Year’s resolution is to be more organized!) My user name is Traveller too. I don’t think Sally Webkinz minds if we talk about the fan pages as long as we don’t post external links. I belong to Webkinz for Adults, GrownUp Webkinz and Webkinz Friends Group (something like that). As far as I can tell, there are two distinct groups of members: teenagers/college girls and old women like me. LOL I also belong to a webkinz room design page, which isn’t public. You need to be invited by a current member. Hope to see you there! If I ever find the rest of the theme, I will let you know.

blurayne

Hey, I sent you one forest tiled counter and a winter white carpet tile. Nothing needed in return. :)

Stormywings

You’re so kind! So quick to help me find pieces here and there to complete my rooms! Thanks BluRayne! <3 — Stormy

@ShmooPerson I can’t find the old post, but I sent you a tabletop tree, purple tree, and a santakinz stool that I had. Sorry I didn’t have the other trees you listed, I thought I had them, but couldn’t find them. Would you like some Christmas clothes, too? A Mrs. Claus outfit, holiday housecoat, or night dress. I also have winterfest snowflake pants, snow globe hat, and snowy face stickers. I have extras, happy to pass them on. -colliedoggy :)

ShmooPerson

Hi @snowyreindeer502! Yeah the old post is lost, haha, thank you for posting here! I got your gift with the Christmas trees and Santa stool and I love, love, love them! The tabletop tree is so small and cute, I’ve never seen it before. And no worries about the other Christmas trees, the ones you sent are perfect! I would love any of those Christmas clothes that you’re willing to part with or the Winterfest ones. Thank you so much for everything you’ve sent, I really appreciate your gifts. Let me know if you’re looking for anything in Webkinz that I could send you! Feel free to ask. Thanks! From, ilovepugs08 :)

Glad you liked them! The tabletop tree is cute, I think it was a holiday gift. I sent some clothes, too! I don’t need anything, happy to pass them on! :)

ShmooPerson

Thank you again for your gifts @snowyreindeer! I’m happy to have added so much to my Winter and Christmas collection :) From, ilovepugs08 :)

webkinz130

Does anyone have any gem bows? I can happily give mystery or cracker clothing. If you need anything else, just let me know! Thank you!

Comments are closed.