I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 19,556 replies, has 705 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

Hello all… I have a Quilted Christmas Window that I would like to trade for another Quilted Christmas item. I am willing to trade for just about any of the other Quilted Christmas pieces. I think the only thing I wouldn’t necessarily want would be a rug. I have the Quilted Christmas Bed and three of the Quilted Christmas Windows in total, so I’m looking for anything to sort of make somewhat a room with what I have. I am also hoping someone maybe has a “Red Christmas Bow” from the 2019 Polka Dot Party Cracker. I don’t know if anyone would actually have that (or be willing to give it up!), but that’s something I’ve wanted since it came out. This is probably also wishful thinking, but I hoping someone maybe has a Holiday Red Reindeer Cookie Jar, and if nothing else, can at least send me one of the cookies from the dispenser item. My UN is luna101217 if anyone wants to trade!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@alphacat @bananasbw @blurayne @guiness5 @ultrasonic3 and many others (but I don’t know their forum names!). Just need to say thank you for the cake and other goodies yesterday. My pets were delighted. Clarakinz, if you’re reading this, thank you for Mozart the Orangutan. He’s going to make beautiful jungle music. :-) Always a grateful Traveller

mba678

Hi everyone. I have been DESPERATELY looking and trying to find the Butterfly Fairy Dress, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, and Darling Winter Coat. If anyone has extras, please, please, please send them my way. I have been looking for these items for months and have not been able to find them. Thank you guys! Your friend, mba678

Alphaowlbear

Hi mba678 – I have the Butterfly Fairy Dress and Sandals for you – I already sent you a package today with mosaic tiles, so I will send the clothes tomorrow :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – I also found an extra Darling Winter Coat on another accout – I will send it with the Butterfy clothes – and, yes, it is “darling” on a pet :-) alphacat

mba678

Thank you so, so , so much Alphacat. You have no idea how much this means to me. You are truly the best! If there is anything you need, please just let me know!

mba678

Hello everyone, I am DESPERATELY trying to find the Butterfly Fairy Dress, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, and Darling Winter Coat. Please, please, please, If anyone has an extra set please send it to me! I will send you anything you want in return. Thank you so much! mba678

Hi everyone. I hope you have a safe and warm week.

Comments are closed.