I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,677 replies, has 724 voices, and was last updated by  ShmooPerson 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Roxy! Thank you so much for the surprise outfit! You are so sweet and always looking out for me:) You’re the best! Big Hugs Frankie98

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

You’re so welcome, @frankie98…I had extra of the shirt from this month’s Deluxe Gift Box and was more than happy to send you one. The skirt and shoes I sent are temporaries until I see if they are going to give away matching skirt/pants and shoes in the next couple of months. If they do, I’ll be sure to send you some. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Big Hugs Back (and an extra special one for your sweet little guy), Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! Thank you so much for the Easter gifts! I absolutely love them! I’m so lucky to have you for my big sister! The flowers today were perfect for my garden! I hope you had a nice Easter. Do you still need the polka a dot items? I wish they had more pieces to that theme. I still have some carrots and sloppy joes I can send. I’m not sure how many accounts you have. After this week I’ll be pretty busy and won’t be on the forums much. Thank you for everything! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

Hi Ultra, I’m the lucky one having you as my little sis!!! Love all the things you always send – I’ll check and see what other polka dot items I need. Hope you had a lovely Easter too. Mine was great. Had a couple of my former (also retired) co-workers) over for dinner. I’ve got 10 other accounts – been here since the beginning and love it – it’s a big part of my day. I’d love some more carrots and sloppy joes. Thanks so much and glad you liked the flowers – they are cool. Have a good week and will see ya when I see ya. Love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

Amygirl113

@Ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra – a big big PS thank you for the food truck you sent me for Easter. I needed one more and thanks to you – I have it. Big hug and lots of love, Big Sis Pat

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I hope you all had an amazing Easter!!! I REALLY need the Fashion Week Clothes!!!!! Please!! I’d really appreciate it! My UN is frozenanna2 thanks!!

crysjasmine3

Hey @frankie98, just wanted to say thank you so much for the package today! It’s been such a busy past month that there have been some days I simply forget/don’t have the time to log on lol. If you’re ever looking for something, please let me know! Have a great week! :)

frankie98

You’re very welcome:) Happy to help anytime I can. Hope you have a great rest of the week as well. Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – if anyone bought a Purple Panda Candy Tree dispenser, Please, I would love to have one of the Panda Cotton Candy foods to add to my purple food collection. Thanks so much! alphacat

73kibarry

I just checked and I have it. I’ll send you a FR

Comments are closed.