I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 20,543 replies, has 720 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! My friend was not able to complete all the plushies during news week, she managed to get 6 monkeys! if anyone has an extra snake or pig, she would be thrilled to finish her collection! Her UN is pinkypinky913

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

I have sent pinkypinky913 a Sally Webkinz Plushie; we were already friends. My Mandys are on my secondary accounts and those accounts are having problems with Kinzpost at this time. Hopefully someone else will send the Mandy plush; if not I will send it soon as my kinzpost issue are fixed. Happy to help a friend. :) blurayne

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Right now, I really need the Holographic Dress, the Holographic Shoes, the Pretty Polka Dot Dress, the Pretty Polka Dot Bow, the Blue Aster Dress, the Donut Glasses, the Summer Fun Shoes, the Butterfly Gown, and the Tie Dye Bow. Thanks guys! My UN is frozenanna2 ❤ I hope you all have an amazing week! Much appreciated! Lmk, if you want anything in return :)

frankie98

Congratulations crysjasmine3 for having your room featured! Love the design and placement of your items:) So peaceful:) You need to give me some designing tips LOL! Great job:) Your friend frankie98:)

crysjasmine3

Thank you so much frankie!! So sweet of you:) I definitely have moments with decorating lol, sometimes the inspiration hits, and other times, I have no clue where to start haha!

blurayne

Hello, I am looking for 3 Violet Fence pieces from the Violet ?? Box. I have to trade Violet Wacky Garden Lantern, Violet Lion Topiary, and Violet Pond. I have given up on getting the violet patio plant and would be happy with a few more of the fence pieces. Thought I would see if anyone wanted to trade before I buy a few more boxes. Thanks for looking. ~ blurayne

crysjasmine3

Hi @blurayne, I’d be happy to send you the Violet Fences when I’m on later tonight! Nothing needed in return :)

Roxy616

Hi,@blurayne, I just bought a few of the Violet ?? Boxes, and got really lucky in being awarded the patio plant and two fence pieces, so just sent them your way…Hope you enjoy! I can’t see @crysjasmine3′s response yet, so I don’t know if she intended to make a trade with you, but if so, please just pass the item(s) on to her because there’s nothing needed on my end and I truly didn’t mean to mess anything up if she was counting on trading for one of the items you were offering…just wanted to make sure you received the items you needed so you wouldn’t have to buy anymore boxes than necessary. Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Good Morning Grandma001! Happy to help with the glasses you need:) Thank you for offering but I am not looking for anything at the moment:) I will send you the sapphire glasses for you to send to your friend as well! Have a great rest of the week and please let me know if I can help with anything else:) Your friend frankie98:-D

Grandma001

Hi @Frankie98. It’s been a very busy day and I haven’t had much fun time so haven’t been on to see the package but I’ll get it in the morning. Thank you very much!

Comments are closed.