I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 21,177 replies, has 732 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 13 hours, 23 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good Morning Alpahacat! Thank you for my Sunny suit that goes with the Hat you sent me:) It is so cute! Perfect for Summer:) I’m happy to know who my secret gifting friend is! If you are looking for anything I would love to help if I can:) Just say the word or words LOL! Have a great weekend and stay cool:) Your friend frankie98

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi there frankie! I am relieved to hear you received it – the Estore was working very slowly for me yesterday, probably from the Cybersale – the final page to complete the transaction took forever to download. It’s a really cute costume, isn’t it? Maybe next month are some shoes :-). I was also relieved to read that your doggie’s new meds have stabilized his health – very good news! Have a great weekend – alphacat

frozenanna2

Hey guys!! I need your help GREATLY!!! I have a friend, her UN is sosotto, and she is desperate for getting the Summer Fun Dress, and well, I have one, but, the problem is, I don’t want to get rid of mine. Does anyone have a spare Summer Fun Dress for my friend? If you do, PLEASE send it to me, so I can trade it with her. Thanks so much guys!!! My UN is frozenanna2. I am also looking for the Summer Fun Shoes, if anyone has them. Thanks!!

glamor414

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone has any extra of the Mermazing ?? Box theme? I only need the bed, I have a lot of nice stuff for trade just let me know what you need! UN: glamor41 thx!!

lilmarie2013

@glamor414 Hey hey its web1212 here. Glad you posted again. Did you happen to find the fairy loft Deluxe prize you were looking for? I’ve been asking around but so far no luck. Sorry I can’t help with the mermazing bed. I don’t typically buy those ??boxes. I prefer to buy a sure thing but they can be tempting sometimes. I’d be happy to send you over the Spree fairy tale floor tile and the fairy tale bookshelf from the Wish Factory. Please send a friend request to my beanieaunty account and I’ll accept and send later this afternoon. Have a great weekend! :)

glamor414

Thank you so much for the gift! You are so generous! I haven’t found the bed yet, but hopefully I will soon. I actually got the mermaid bed too, I bought a couple mystery boxes, but I know what you mean. I appreciate the gift!

lilmarie2013

@glamor414 Youu’re welcome, hope you enjoy. Be sure and checkout the Givaways section I post over there also. Glad you found the mermazing bed :)

bananasbw

@ultrasonic…Have a great time!

bananasbw

I am in search for the Lavender Fairy Dress, Summer Citrus Dress, & the Summer Citrus Wig. For trade I have the Lavender Fairy Wig, Lavender Fairy Shoes, Stunning Silver Dress & Stunning Silver Shoes. Have a great weekend & keep smiling! :D

Traveller

@bananasbw I just got a lavender fairy dress. Will send asap. Nothing needed in return.

bananasbw

@Traveller…Thank you so much for this beautiful dress. I really appreciate this! Are you sure I can’t give you something in return? But if you are in search for an item down the road, please be sure to let me know. Thank you! Have a great weekend! Your friend, bananasbw :D

Comments are closed.