I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 23,582 replies, has 769 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenelsa5

Hello everyone! Hope all is well, I was wondering if anyone has the best friends poster, I think it was the July daisy collecting if anyone has any please send it to frozenelsa5, THANKS!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

A huge thank you to @animalmomkls and @Ultrasonic3 also for the recipe clothing pieces…Your packages were a wonderful surprise, and it means so much that you thought of me! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Just a Heads Up – It seems Arte somehow got an early shipment of the new Halloween Ball room theme – LOL. I found the Banquet Table in the Curio Shop this morning and managed to buy a few before the time changed. There will probably be other items sprinkled in at random times :-) Have a great weekend! alphacat

Nate4555

Hi @Alpaowlbear, I love the table! Thank you! Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi ultrasonic3 – I hope you see this – I have a Banquet Table for you, but I already sent you a package today – but will send it on Saturday. I just love this new theme – Have a great weekend! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for thinking of me!!! I am so excited for this new theme! Already designing in my head:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! Frankie:-D

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the table, alphacat…It was a wonderful surprise, and I can’t wait to start on the room! Have a great weekend, and thanks again for thinking of me…I truly appreciate it! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@Alphaowlbear – thank you so much for sending the beautiful table! You are so kind to think of me. I wasn’t excited about the new theme, but now that I see how beautiful it is, I can’t wait to get all of the pieces. Will definitely be keeping an eye on the Curio Shop. ~ momssanitytime

Thank you for the nice surprise! I really appreciate it! Have a great day! :)

Traveller

@alphacat You sweetheart! Thank you so much the table. I am sending something in return, which you probably already have by now. But never mind. It’s all good. Thanks for thinking of me. :-) A happy Traveller

orangeiscool

Alphacat – Thank you so much for the Halloween Ball Banquet Table. Was surprised as I was waiting for it to come out on Friday. I don’t know how you keep up with everything that goes on in Webkinz World. You are an amazing friend . Hope to have a Giveaway ready for Monday. Check it out. Thanks again.

orangeiscool

orangeiscool Alphacat – Thank you so much for the Halloween Ball Banquet Table. You are so very thoughtful. I honestly don’t know how you keep up with everything. I tried to write you earlier but my post wouldn’t go through, I am hoping to be able to post a GIVEAWAY later this evening. Check it out. Just maybe I’ll have something you can use. Again thanks for being such a good friend. geenmama

Alphaowlbear

Many, many thanks to Ultrasonic3, Webkinzplayer/Beanie, and Animalmomkls for passing along the clothing recipes to me! Thanks for being such great friends :-) Have a wonderful weekend! alphacat

Nate4555

Just want to add my thanks for the clothing recipes as well! You all are the best! Nate4555

Traveller

@ultrasonic and beanieaunty Thanks so much for the clothing recipes. Truly appreciated. Traveller

lilmarie2013

Hey hey everyone a different package going out today. Take to the clothing machine for a different outfit. I did not solve this one either :) Have a great weekend!

Sooners77

Hi lilmarie2013! It’s great to see you back! You always have wonderful information to share with us. Thank you for the clothing items, I love the suit. Your friend, slime90.

pegpony

Hello @lilmarie2013 if you don’t mind could you send me a package with the items for the new clothing recipe? My username is pegpony. Thanks in advance! Oh and I’ll send back kinzcash coins to replenish the cost of the items if you send a package.

pegpony

Hi again @lilmarie2013 I just logged on and saw your package. I didn’t realize you were sending to everyone I thought it was by request, whoops! Thank you so much though it’s so kind of you to send out the recipe items!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilmarie2013, Thank you so very much for the recipe clothing pieces…I’m never any good at solving the recipes and am so grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity in sending them! I have some extras of most of the items from the Fall Mystery Clothing Bag and would love to share them with you if there are any outfits you’d like, so just let me know. Hope you have a great weekend, too, and thanks again!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.