I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 24,360 replies, has 779 voices, and was last updated by  pegpony 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Hi, @ultrasonic3, many thanks for the clothing items, it’s the first time I’ve solved clothing recipes. It was very kind and generous of you to think of me. Hugs, netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I am still looking for the B&W Cat Costume – Pants, Shoes, and Hat, Scuba Oxygen Tank, Emo Jeans, the Acorn Challenge Prizes, Rain Forest Wallpaper, Rain Forest Flooring, Baby Octopus Hat, and Slippers, Purple Spring Butterfly Gown and bow (for a friend), Nebula Dress, Shoes, and Bow, Rainbow Sprinkles Dress, WZ jeans, Ripped Jeans, Polka Dot Romper, Rosy Dress, and Crown, Wind-Up Doll Belt, Rainbow Clown Bow, Beautiful Brunette Wig, Monarch Butterfly Wings, Glitter Kitten Shoes, Purple Polka Dot Pacifier, Purple Polka Dot Shoes, Flouncy Layered Skirt, Webkinz Day 15 Dress, and Bow, Watermelon Bow, and Shoes, Card Collector Bunched Pants, Lovely Ponytail Wig, Luna Moth Shoes, any bows, Swimsuit Bottom and Top, Summer Fun Hairclip and Sandals, Bright Butterfly Shoes, Sprigged Flower Gown and Heels, Rockstar Shoes, Mustard Non-Slip Boots, Fairy Den Dress, Sassy Samba Outfit, Pink Piggy Hat, Spring Shower Tiara, Peacock Skirt, Opal Bow, Kiwi Slice Dress, and the Neon Light Runners. My UN is frozenanna2 I appreciate it A LOT guys! :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING! Have a great day! I will be gone for Monday Night, just letting you all know. ♥

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – Thank you for sending the recipe clothing items! I can never figure them out myself. LOL Your thoughtfulness is appreciated! ~ momssanitytime

frozenanna2

I sent one of my friends the Yellow School Bus, so if anyone has any they’d like to send to me, that would be really appreciated! Thanks guys! – UN – frozenanna2 ♥

Comments are closed.