I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,023 replies, has 784 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Thank you @Roxy616 for the bear, candles and wind chime! Let me know if you are looking for anything! I will be decorating this evening! Have a great weekend everyone! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Thank you Roxy, frankie, and bonesbongo for sending all the food goodies on my wish list! I hope you had as much fun as I did during Winterfest – I love the recent events that let us have the opportunity to collect the items we missed the first time the prizes were offered and I am so thankful for generous friends and Kinzpost to help fill in the blanks. Webkinz Next does not have kinzpost, which is really a feature I miss. Thanks so much and have a great weekend! alphacat

ultrasonic3

I am in search of the dive tank that is silver with black strap. I know this is a long shot but just in case someone has an extra I would love to trade for it. I’m a bit afraid of the trading room. Thank you! UN ultrasonic3

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear @bonesbongo I replied to your posts on 1561. Have a great weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I also replied to you on 1561. I am so thrilled today is a half day!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Ultra – I saw your reply – thanks! I will be able to rummage my accounts this weekend – forecast is rain/sleet/snow mix all weekend, so it’s a great opportunity to organize the Winterfest prizes and see what I have in my docks. Meanwhile, I have some coins sitting around that I will send to help you purchase some. Have a great weekend! alphacat

ultrasonic3

@alphaowlbear Hi alphacat. Thank you so much for your help! I would love to finally finish these rooms! It’s one of those things that I felt could wait since there were more important things to spend my kinzcash on. Have a wonderful weekend, despite the weather. Love and hugs, Ultra

ultrasonic3

Eggnog
      Gingersnap snowflake cookie
      Peppermint snowflake
      Yeti plushy
      Sweet and salty popcorn string
      Maple syrup taffy
      Snowflake slippers
      Ski trick toque These are some of the winterfest items I need. Let me know if you need anything. Love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.