I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,178 replies, has 829 voices, and was last updated by  roxy616 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi, I am looking for some food dispenser items that may help repair a broken heart. I would love to be able to add the LOVING LAYER CAKE from the Love Bear Cake Dispenser, FOAMY HEART CHAI from the warm Heart Teapot, SWEETHEART CHOCOLATE from the Sweetheart Chocolate’s Dispenser and SWEETHEART COOKIE from the Sweetheart Cookie Tree Dispenser to my food collection. If anyone has these items I would appreciate it and please let me know if there is anything you would like in return. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

Hi, everyone! If anyone has been lucky enough getting the BASS CASE CLOSET or STAGE LIGHT LAMP from the Wheel of Wishes I would appreciate it and please let me know if there is anything you would like in return. I would really like to add to my collection before the prizes are removed from the wheel when maintenance is done February 15th. I keep getting Wish Tokens, Cash and the odd Snack Pack whenever I spin. I have only won a prize from this wheel once in all of my years of playing. It would be nice to start winning some of the great prizes that are available on the wheel instead of landing on Cash, Snack Pack and Wish Tokens every time you spin. Thanks for looking. ~ shelkinz67

I’m sorry I can’t help you with those. I never win the nice prizes either. Good luck. MrsKWA

orangeiscool

orangeiscool Roxy616 ; what an amazing friend you are!!!!! – Last night I was on Webkinz and went on the geenmama account and saw the account had been extended for a month. I’m saying to myself ” How did that ?” I figured they had made a mistake and I figured i would check it out when i went to upgrade. As I was reading the post on the forum my mystery was solved when i read your post stating you had renewed the account for a month. What a wonderful gesture. Hopefully you know how much we appreciate such a kind gesture but more importantly that you realize what a special person you are. Hopefully a time will come when we can return the kindness. with love and a giant hug from all: longarms7/geenmama/wfm1211

orangeiscool

orangeiscool alphacat – Thank you so much for the Winter Farm/Barn items you sent. What a nice addition to Webkinz farm units. They come up with some unique designs and we enjoy making up new rooms for our pets. you are very generous and helpful and the grands and I thank you. Your friend: orangeiscool

Alphaowlbear

Hi orangeiscool – I really like the new Holiday Barn theme, not just for itself, but several pieces from the Countryside Christmas match up with it very well. I think I still need to send one more piece – I forgot about the trampoline that looks like a mud puddle, lol. I’m so glad you are feeling so much better – it’s wonderful news! Cheers! alphacat

Hello everyone! There are so many CUTE Dispensers! I wish I could have all of them. LOL I would like to add the food to my collection. A few of my favorite dispensers are- chocolate shop ice cream counter, sweet samples, sweet treat ice cream stand, and the new warm heart tea pot and love bear cake. The dispensers are so cute! If anyone has extra food I would love it! Thank you so much! Have a great day! MrsKWA

Forgot to add ~ I have been looking for a Cinnamon Chocolate Fridge since last year. It must be rare. If anyone has an extra and would trade, I will look for anything that you may need in return. Thanks for checking. :-)

Comments are closed.