I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mtate

I need plumpy glasses or a witch hat. I have retired items for trade too! My username is betta1America!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have both that I don’t use. I’ll send you a friend request and send them asap. I don’t need anything in return. :)

mtate

was this to my message? lol

mtate

was this to my message about plump glasses and witch hat? lol

Wow! @Roxy616, @beanieaunty, and @puppies4me, you guys are amazing!

In the last 6 days, you’ve almost knocked everything off my floaty-clicky wish list.

I did want to offer a few things back, since I got duplicates or got them in trading after I posted my list. I don’t want to hang on to something that you wonderful people could give to someone else, or even keep for yourself.

@Roxy616, I have duplicates of the Spring Celebration Egg Bouquet, Spring Celebration Ornament, and Dragonfly wall art.

@Puppies4me, I have duplicates of the Spring Celebration Ornament.

@Beanieaunty, I have duplicates of the Spring Celebration Egg Bouquet, and the Snowman wreath.

Do you want me to send them back to you? Also, does anyone know who UN joy7905 is?

Again, my humblest thanks. You are awesome!

Roxy616

@februarybaby1, I’m so glad to hear that you’ve gotten nearly everything you needed! As for the duplicates, that’s really sweet of you to offer to return them…I only have one of the Spring Celebration Egg Bouquet left, so if you’d like, you can send that one back to me, but you can either keep the other items or gift them to someone else who may need them. Wanted to check with you, too, on how many Winterfest Floor Tiles you need. Not counting the three I sent this morning, I still have 18 more and won’t be using them, so you’re welcome to as many as you’d like. Thanks, Roxy616 :)

@Roxy616, I sent it earlier this evening. I know what I’m going to do with the floor tiles, but I haven’t decided how many I need as of yet. Thanks for thinking of me though!

Roxy616

@februarybaby1, Will hold off on sending any more right now, then, but they will be waiting for you if you decide you’re going to need more…Just let me know and I’ll get them to you. ~ Roxy616

puppies4me

@februarybaby1 That is awesome that you’ve almost completed your list! I like watching my granddaughter trade; and traded once or twice myself. I’m happy for you all who can trade, but I thought I’d have a stroke! You’re so sweet to let us know of your success and offer duplicates returned! As with Roxy616, I do have an item that I only have one left of: the Spring Celebration Ornament. So, if you don’t mind returning it, I’d be grateful. I sent it yesterday along with White Wildflowers and The Tulip Wreath. Keep, gift or trade the others. Also, unfortunately I discovered I have only one of the Spring Celebration Card Display. I usually don’t send something I only have one of, but I did offer it and I want to make sure you get one. I’ll set it aside for you for a couple days till I know if you still need it. Thank you in advance for the return of my Spring Celebration Ornament! That’s so nice of you! I still have 3 Snow Covered Hedges that I’m sure I won’t be needing. You’re more than welcome to them. Jlmk. Your friend, heart059

@Puppies4me, I just sent it. :) The first couple times I traded, I hated it, but as I’ve gotten to know the items and approximate “value” I have more fun. I also do something else (watch TV, read, etc.) in the background for all the downtime. As for the card display, I think you should keep it. I’ll find it in the trading room at some point, and it’s not waiting to be put in a room just yet. Thanks for offering though! I wouldn’t mind one more of the snow covered hedges, but I’m not needing it so don’t feel the need. You have been a major help!

puppies4me

@februarybaby1, Thank you for sending it back! Also, it’s nice to know that you can relte to my anxiety of trading and yet now enjoy it. That’s awesome! I’ll send the snow covered hedge over for when you do ‘feel the need’. :-) I’ll keep an eye on your collections list to beanieaunty and see what items you get. Maybe I could help with some ot those items. Your friend, heart059

puppies4me

@februarybaby1, Hi! I sent a snow-covered along with 2 of my PSFs that look like I might also enjoy them! Have a great day, your friend, heart059

beanieaunty

No need to send anything back, glad to be able to share them. I still have things to send you. Could you post an updated list of things you want and how many? Lots of items i have duplicates of. I also have tons of collection event items if you want those. Sorry no info on that user name.

@Beanieaunty, again thank you for everything you’ve sent.

My updated list:

Fall Fest
          Apple Farm Floor Tile (x2)
          Country Quilt Chair (You mentioned on June 12 that you sent this, but you actually sent the roadside stand…do you want me to send that back?)
          Green Apple Basket
          Golden Delicious Apple Crate Fridge
          Maple Dipped Apple Seeds
          Maple Leaf Sweater

WinterFest
          Arctic Fox Cub Plushy
          Chalet Armchair (x2)
          Chalet Chair (x3)
          Chalet Column
          Light Up Snowman
          Rink Side Lamp
          Snow Covered Cedar
          Snow Covered Maple tree
          Sweet and Salty Popcorn String
          Whimsical Winter Candle
          Winterfest Wacky Plushy

Spring Celebration
          Blue Wildflowers
          Bunny Zangoz Plushy
          Bunny Zingoz Plushy
          Butterfly Wall Art
          Easter Basket Hat
          Eggshell Candles
          Fresh Wildflowers from the Garden
          Mixed Wildflowers
          Pink Wildflowers
          Pretty Bow Centerpiece
          Purple Wildflowers
          Spring Celebration Card Display
          Spring Celebration Place Setting
          Springtime Meadow Tile
          Wild Pink Rose Bush

Odds and Ends
          Despicably Blue Coveralls
          GooGoo Berry Preserves
          Diner Place Setting (x2)
          Fancy Hotel Dining Chair (x2)
          Mega Modern Carpet

Roxy616

@februarybaby1, I have two of the Chalet Armchair and three of the Chalet Chair I can send, along with the GooGoo Berry Preserves, two Diner Place Settings, two Fancy Hotel Dining Chairs, and the Mega Modern Carpet. Hopefully, @beanieaunty will have more of the items still on your list. As for items on your collection wishlist, I have the Fall Fun Bag of Leaves, the Fall Fun Tree Swing, the Flashy Christmas Tree, two Chocolate Shop Booths (regular), and the Mod Patio Sofa. Will send these to you over the next few days…Nothing needed in return. Hope you enjoy! ~ Roxy616

I have also put together a collection wishlist since you specifically asked, @beanieaunty.

Acorn
          Fall Fair Sign
          Fall Fair Snack Cart Fridge
          Fall Fair Ticket Booth
          Fall Fun Bag of Leaves
          Fall Fun Tree Swing

Candy Cane
          Candy Cane Couch
          Candy Cane Chair
          Candy Cane Fireplace
          Flashy Christmas Tree
          Flashy Sofa
          Gingerbread Stove
          Table of Treats

Valentines
          Chocolate Shop Counter (X2)
          Chocolate Shop Display
          Chocolate Shop Flooring
          Chocolate Shop Menu (x2)
          Chocolate Shop Neon Booth or Regular Booth
          Chocolate Shop Table
          Chocolate Shop Wallpaper
          Chocolate Shop Window
          Sweetheart Wall Art

Flower
          Mod Patio Sofa
          Playground Long Slide

Marshmallow
          Campkinz Lantern Tree
          Campkinz Pool

beanieaunty

Hey hey, I have sent FR from my LAN and lil accounts. Its odd how some accounts I can send FR from and others I cant. So far I have the following items set aside to send you: flashy sofa, gingerbread stove, chocolate shop counters x2, chocolate shop display. flooring, menu x2, neon booth x2, table x 2, wallpaper, chocolate window, the playground long slide, despicably blue coveralls, light up snowman x2, snow covered cedar x2, whimsical winter candle, winterfest wacky plush, bunny zingoz plushy, eggshell candles, and fresh wildflowers from the garden. Also a wagon wheel display, I think I sent you a wagon wheel decoration which is a jumbleberry prize, you can keep that also. I was having a senior moment when I was marking my list when I sent other items, I meant to send you the roadside stand but listed the country quilt chair, you can keep the roadside stand. I am sure I have the candy cane items just have to find them. Thanks in helping me to empty out my dock and storage rooms!

@beanieaunty, are you seasonal15? Also, I wanted to let you know about the duplicates I now have and wanted to offer them back.

Chocolate Shop Counter
              Chocolate Shop Window
              Chocolate Shop Booth
              Chocolate Shop Neon Booth
              Chocolate Shop Table

And if you are seasonal15, these as well:
              Fall Fair Judge’s Booth
              Fall Fair Snack Counter
              Fall Fair Ticket Booth
              Fall Fun Leaf Pile.

I also already have a wagon wheel display, so I’m pretty sure you sent the right one.

Those lightup snowmen are ADORABLE! I want one in RL.

Thank you so much for everything you’ve given me! I feel like it’s Christmas everytime I go on Webkinz these days!

beanieaunty

hey hey februarybaby, we are friends now on 5 of my 12 accounts: beanie aunty, cousin,uncle and L3 and lil. You can keep any duplicates of things I’ve sent you. I have way toooo much clutter not only in my webkinz rooms but in my rl rooms. lol One thing I have been searching for is the sweetheart wall art you have listed from the valentine collection. I cant find any thing listed under that item name and don’t remember it all. Can you give me any more info on that or a description of it? Have an awesome weekend!

@beanieaunty, I believe it was from this year’s Valentine collection? Maybe? But it’s kinda white wood paneling, with the word “love” in red cursive and two hearts above the “v”, one is grey, and the other is white. That being said, @lfrank already sent me one so I don’t need it. :) I hear you about clutter! In RL, I say I have PPT (last name, pack-ratting tendencies) because although I have a lot of stuff, it has to be organized. And if I can’t organize it, away it goes. It’s another story in WW. Anyway, thank you so much for everything!

lfrank

@februarybaby1, joy7905 is one of mine and my sisters storage accounts. Hope you can use the items we have sent you . Enjoy! hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

@lfrank, thank you so much for everything you’ve sent! I know you said joy7905 was a storage account, but I wanted to let you know I have duplicates of all of the following and would be more than happy to send them back.

Green Apple Crate Fridge
          Red Apple Crate Fridge
          Roadside Stand
          Gift Wrapping Station
          Rustic Hay Bale Chair
          Wagon Wheel Display
          Chocolate Shop Booth
          Chocolate Shop Neon Booth
          Chocolate Shop Booth

lfrank

@februarybaby1, seasonal15 is another of my sister and I’s storage accounts. Anything that we have sent you that you do not need or can not use you can always send back or gift to someone else that needs the items , it’s totally up to you. I will not send anything else until you update your list of what you’re still needing. Sorry for the confusion I don’t always post on the forum when helping someone , I just send what they need . Hugs, , paisley7905 aka lfrank

@lfrank, here is an updated list. No confusion, just wanted to make sure everyone got what they were supposed to. :) Fall Fest:
              Apple Farm Floor Tile (x2)
              Golden Delicious Apple Crate Fridge
              Maple Leaf Sweater

WinterFest:
              Arctic Fox Cub Plushy
              Chalet Column
              Rink Side Lamp
              Snow Covered Maple tree
              Sweet and Salty Popcorn String

Spring Celebration:
              Blue Wildflowers
              Bunny Zangoz Plushy
              Butterfly Wall Art
              Easter Basket Hat
              Fresh Wildflowers from the Garden
              Mixed Wildflowers
              Pink Wildflowers
              Pretty Bow Centerpiece
              Purple Wildflowers
              Spring Celebration Card Display
              Spring Celebration Place Setting
              Springtime Meadow Tile
              Wild Pink Rose Bush

Candy Cane:
              Candy Cane Couch
              Candy Cane Chair
              Candy Cane Fireplace
              Chocolate Striped Sofa
              Flashy Sofa

Also, I have already begun sending the items back to you.

orangeiscool

Roxy616 – What an amazing friend you are.!!! It has been extremely busy here and today was the first time I had to check my Webkinz Mail. Two post were there from you with carousel and majestic beach and ice cream items. I honestly have to say I was blown away by you generosity. Every time you post I search to see if I can help. Hopefully that time will come. Thanks again – geenmama

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama…You’re very welcome! I have a few more extras I got from the Summer Mystery Bags that I plan to send, and I really hope you or the grandkids will be able to use and enjoy the items. I had also intended to send you the wallpaper/flooring that matches the new Cute Carousel Theme from eStore, but unfortunately (and frustratingly!) those are not tradeable/sendable. I truly appreciate your kind words and the items you’ve so generously gifted to me at different times…It means more than you know to have made such incredibly kindhearted and thoughtful friends like you here on the forum. Take care, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful summer! ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

Roxy616

@orangeiscool, Decided to send you the Carousel wallpaper/flooring directly from eStore since that was the only way to get it to you (hopefully you received it)…Thought you or one of your grandkids might like to have it to go with the other items from that theme. Just wanted to let you know in case you wondered where it came from! ~ Your friend, Roxy616 :)

orangeiscool

Roxy616 – You never cease to amaze me. On entering my account today I discovered I had Carousel wallpaper and flooring from the eStore and I immediately knew that had to be you. There was also a Kinz Post from you with carousel items. We will be making a carousel room this weekend. I have sent you a small gift of a retired item and a couple of Rockerz’s food items which perhaps you can use as gifts. You are truly special person. Thanks again – your friendship is special. geenmama

Roxy616

@orangeiscool, Thanks so much for the wonderful gift you sent…it was really thoughtful of you and very much appreciated!!! Hope you all have lots of fun making the new room! Enjoy your weekend, Roxy <3

longtooth101

I am trying to do a jumble berry room theme, and need items for it. If anyone has any I would gladly accept them. I have items to trade if you would like. I really need the items. Thank you so much! –longtooth101

beanieaunty

HI longtooth101, can you make a wish list of items you would like? I have lots of jumbleberry items and would be happy to send them to you. Also please send FR to beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle (most times my phone won’t let me add :(

Roxy616

@longtooth101, Thank you so much for the return gift you sent to me…I really appreciate your kindness! I’m not sure if you still need them or not, but I’m also sending you the Cafeteria items you had wanted from the Year 1 Bake Sale…If you do already happen to have them and don’t really need the extras, feel free to pass them along to someone who can use them. Will send you some other items for your Jumbleberry Fields room as I get them. Thanks again for your gift! ~ Roxy616 :)

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, are you a mind reader, lol? I had to actually look at the Summer Mystery Bag post to make sure I hadn’t made any comments about it, but somehow you knew that I was absolutely adoring all the Flamingo items. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The only thing I collect IRL is flamingo stuff, and when I saw those items I was so excited. Then, I went onto my account and there was a gift from you containing them! I can hardly wait to create a fun summertime room with them. You are awesome and I really appreciate all you do. ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Roxy616

Hi, MamaBear…I’m SO glad you liked the flamingo items and were excited to get them!!! Just chalk it up to a lucky guess on my part…I thought maybe you might like tropical-themed items since it’s in your WN username but didn’t know for sure. Anyway, hope you have lots of fun creating your summertime room with them, and hope you have an awesome summer! A special thank you for everything you’ve done for me as well…I appreciate it more than you know. ~ Your friend, Roxy <3

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, I hope you had as much fun opening those Mystery Bags as I have had receiving the wonderful gifts you have sent me. Wow!!! The Flamingo items are working really well with the Seashell Cottage wallpaper and flooring I bought, and I’m having a great time creating that room. I love that so many of the items would work both indoors and outdoors. Also, can we talk about that Ice Cream Sundae Cottage? Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you sent me a cottage! It is absolutely adorable, and I agree with puppies4me that it looks better in the room than in the article. Words cannot really describe how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity. Many, many thanks! Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Roxy616

@TropicalGirl, It was your turn to read my mind, MamaBear! I had been working toward filling my jars in Jumbleberry Fields so I could get some of the new items, especially the Farmhouse Bed, which takes a lot longer since it’s a Moonberry prize. Thank you so much for everything you sent…it was such a nice surprise, and truly appreciated!!! Your friend, Roxy616 <3

TropicalGirl

@Roxy616, I’m so glad I could send you something you wanted. Words cannot express what the gifts you’ve sent me have meant to me. RL has been pretty intense these days, and your gifts have been such a bright spot for me. Thank you so very much! WW is my happy place, and having all these new fun pieces to decorate with is a joy. And that Gelato Cart? OMG, it’s a DISPENSER!!! What an awesome surprise! You are such a generous friend and I appreciate it so much! ~ Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

Comments are closed.