I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,820 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  roxy616 7 hours, 25 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Hi Bonesbongo and Roxy – I thought I’d message you here :-) Thanks so much for your replies about the Stacked Stone Statue! I did a little research last night and all I could find was that it was a Wheel of the Month prize way back in September 2010. Has it really been buried all this time until yesterday? If so, what a great treasure to find!! Sometimes I get really, really excited about these old items that are new to me and then I have to find out where they came from. I love that cute little statue and was so happy to win it first thing yesterday – I have several statue and topiary gardens and am thrilled to add it to my collections. Fingers crossed on landing on that space again – Cheers, alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

Hi, Alphaowlbear Thank you so much for providing the name of the Stacked Stone Statue I was not aware of this item. Sorry for the mix up when I replied to you I thought you were referring to the Webkinz Cares Garden Statue. Luckily I did win one this morning when I spun the Vacation Island Wheel I was so happy when landing on it, knowing I have it added to my collection. I am down to one Deluxe account from eight I didn’t think the odds were in my favor. I haven’t had too much luck landing on the decent prizes on the wheels, they really seem to be weighted I keep landing on the usual Kinz Cash when ever I spin wheels. ~ shelkinz67

cardmaker22

@alphaowlbear thank you very much for the Webkinz cares items. I am going to attempt to incorporate them into a Valentine’s Day room, I had not made one yet so it’s high time I do. Also, wanted to let you know I harvested my vegetables, but not my trees since I like the way they look with the fruit on them : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi cardmaker22 – I’m glad you like the Webkinz Cares items – I already have them, so I thought I would pass them to you :-) They really do work well in a Valentines room. I will rummage around to see if I have any more of that theme. Have a great day! alphacat

cardmaker22

@strawberrykinz72 thank you very much for the Valentine’s Day foods. I have not made a room for this holiday yet so I shall need to work on that! I wish I could store your foods in a cuter refrigerator. I’m very impressed with the designers which is why I started collecting foods. Have a wonderful rest of your week. Hugss cardmaker22

cardmaker22

@bonesbongo thank you very much for the adorable clothes! I was so excited when I opened your package, since I really haven’t bought much. I know the hat is from the new clothing line, but I don’t know where the other two cute pieces are from. And thank you for the adorable foods you have been sending. Huge hugs, cardmaker22

bonesbongo

@cardmaker22 The other two items Fancy Winter Jacket and the Winter Onesie are the two recipes using the clothing machine at the KinzStyle Outlet. To make the clothing you need to select the correct three clothing items and put them in the clothing machine. Fancy Winter Jacket – Lumberjack Shirt, Pinstripe Pants and Textured Knit Hat Winter Onesie – Camo Puffer, Laced Winter Boots and Ocean Wave Sweater.

roxy616

Hi, @cardmaker22, Let me know how many more Victorian Garden Path Tiles (straight and curved) you’ll need whenever you start designing your garden room…I still have plenty. Think I’ve about covered all the Curio Shop Rare Themes except for Whimsical Wonderland, if you’re interested. I believe I have pretty much all the pieces for that theme (except the Eat Me Cake Table and Warped Grandfather Clock, which I once had but must have already given away), so don’t hesitate to ask if you think you’d like to have a Wonderland room. Also, let me know if you can use an extra of something I’ve already sent or if I’ve overlooked anything. As for the Egyptian Theme, I’ve been checking around with a couple of friends who are collectors of Webkinz items and do trade deals, but no luck so far on the seven major pieces I didn’t have for you, which are the Bed of the Pharaoh, Egyptian Television, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Grand Egyptian Column, Majestic Throne, Ra’s Golden Bureau, and Royal Banquet Table, but will send if and when I’m able to get any. Hugs, Roxy <3

cardmaker22

@roxy616. Thank you very much for all your help, you have no idea how much I appreciate all you have sent me. A Warped Grandfather Clock is definitely something I hope someone has. I have a grandfather clock in real life so whenever I see one in Webkinz I get excited. Yes, I would like the Whimsical Wonderland theme items and hopefully someone will have the Egyptian pieces I am missing. I hope helping me has not been to much trouble for you. Have a wonderful week! Huge hugs, cardmaker22

Comments are closed.