I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,485 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, I was just posting a message to you and somehow lost everything I had just typed, so if, by chance, a partial post shows up along with this one, that’s what happened. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing gift you sent…That was so incredibly thoughtful of you! You are a truly wonderful and caring friend, and it means the world to me! I really hope you’re back to feeling 100% by now after your bout with food poisoning, and I hope, too, that life in general is going more smoothly for you and brings only good things your way. Thank you again for everything, and I hope you have a great week! Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

puppies4me

@Roxy616, My granddaughter and I were so surprised when we got our new outfits! The first thing she did was to send me a pic of her Sunflower Lion in the Sweet Corn outfit! How cute! And the Seaside Dress is everything I thought it would be! It is soo pretty! It’s perfect! Thank you so much from both of us! Is there anything you’ve discovered you need that I can look around for? My granddaughter and I really appreciate yor thoughtfulness and generosity! Your friend, heart059

Roxy616

Hi, Heart…I’m so glad I was finally able to get the dress for you…had almost given up hope of ever being awarded one of those and was surprised that the Seaside Dress was far harder to come by than the Rose Gold Dress, which I actually ended up with several of, btw, if you and/or your granddaughter would like one. Never did get awarded any of the matching heels, though I was eventually able to get a pair of them in trade, but if you do want the dress and happen to have the Designer High Heels from the Spree! mall prizes, they seem to work pretty well as a substitute. I so appreciate your offer to look for any items I may need, but believe it or not, I’m actually good right now and have everything I need as far as sendable items, thanks to you and others who have been so incredibly generous in helping me out. I’m down to just four or five things left on my list of needed items, but they’re all eStore that aren’t currently available for sale on there, so I’m just kind of waiting around until they’re offered again at some point. Thanks again for thinking of me, and I hope you have a great week! Your friend, Roxy616 <3

puppies4me

@Pinkedalink, Hi! This is so embarrassing! As I can check in Kinzpost, I did send the Freaky Forest Cave to my main account from another one. And I’m pretty sure I sent you the Freaky Forest Walls on the 18th. I wish we could check what we sent through Kinzpost to others and to who. I was planning to send the cave yesterday, the 19th, but it is no where in my dock. Did I already send it and just have no memory of doing so? It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done something like that! ;-D Anyway, if I didn’t send it yet, I’ll just send the one from m Freaky Forest Room. NP. Please let me know, so I can get this figured out! Your absent-minded friend, heart059

lfrank

Good Morning Everyone , I purchased 7 Fairykinz Willow boxes in hopes of getting the items I needed to do my room , however I got 5 fairykinz willow trees instead , I’d like to trade for the items I am in need of if anyone is interested. I am in need of the Fairykinz Bench and Fairykinz Waterwheel if you’d like to trade one of those prizes for a fairykinz willow tree please let me know. Thank you for reading and any help you can offer. My WUN is paisley7905 Hugs, lfrank aka paisley7905

Roxy616

Hi, @lfrank, I have the items you’re looking for, plus several extras of the other Fairykinz items (Lily Chair, Pond, Car, and Yellow Cottage). Sending a couple of benches and the waterwheel now, and will be more than happy to send any of the others tonight if you can use them, so just let me know what you’d like. Nothing needed in return. ~ Roxy616 :)

lfrank

@Roxy616, Thank you Thank you !!! Are you sure there isn’t anything I can send you in return ? I think I am all set now except I would like to have another Fairykinz Trampoline from the 1st Fairykinz box, I have been looking in the trading rooms but no luck so far. Thanks again for all your help and please let me know if you need anything. Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

Roxy616

@lfrank, You’re so welcome…I’m really glad I could help! The trampoline is on its way to you, and if you decide you can use anything else, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much for thinking of me, but everyone has been so kind and generous in sending items whenever I’ve needed them that I’ve been able to get everything completed in my rooms, so there’s truly not anything at all that I need right now. Enjoy your Fairykinz room, and hope you have a great week! Hugs back, Roxy616 :)

animalmomkls

Wow! To whoever sent me the Countryside Cottage flooring today, thank you very much! It is so beautiful and I love it. Pardon my pun, but I was just floored when I saw it in my message center. And, when I dragged it into a room just Wow So Pretty. Thanks again – animalmomkls

Comments are closed.