I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,364 replies, has 678 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 7 hours, 38 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blueandwhite

hi everyone! I’m currently working on my jumbleberry ktichen/room and if anyone has any items they would like to trade that would work with this room, I would love to do so! my username is taaja so just lmk please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TropicalGirl

Hi blueandwhite! I have some jumbleberry items. Can you be more specific in what you’re looking for? Thanks! ~TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

blueandwhite

hi @TropicalGirl, thanks for replying! more specifically I am looking for pickleberry jar prizes like the jam maker’s appliances and the country kitchen window.

TropicalGirl

@blueandwhite, I will send you a FR from my MamaBear account. I have the window and the Jam Makers Stove, and I’ll see if I have anything else.

TropicalGirl

@blueandwhite, I just sent you the Country Kitchen Window, Jam Makers Stove, and Jam Makers Sink. Enjoy! ~TropicalGirl/MamaBear

orangeiscool

Roxy16 Thank you so much for the fantastic gifts, I had never seen the Celestial s’mores camp stove, Was it in mystery bag or is it a part of an e-store group? We also enjoyed the adventure park tee shirt and hat. You are truly a very caring and helpful Kinz friend, Your friend geenmama

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama…The Celestial S’mores Campsite was the grand prize from the Ghostly Campsite Adventure Quest in Adventure Park. I did a few of that same quest to actually get a specific dig prize, a blue clam shell that has a pearl in it. Wanted several of those for all of my underwater rooms, and so also ended up with several of the Campsites as well when I completed each of the quests. Not sure if you’ve clicked on it yet, but the Campsite dispenses a daily Celestial S’more. Just thought you and the grandkids might enjoy it! Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

akhoovewally

Could someone send me the Galactic Wallpaper? I can send you something in return! My username is akhoovewally. Thanks!

Alphaowlbear

Hi there – I sent sent the Galactic walls and floor as I saw that was deluxe as well. Nothing needed back – always happy to send deluxe items :-) alphacat

happyandsad

I need four Fluffington’s Antique Armchairs for a room I am making if they can be traded. I have a bunch to trade for them. Please let me know if you have them for trade. I also need the Fashionable Gas Fireplace and two Stately Bookshelves.

Roxy616

Hi, @happyandsad, I have two of the Fluffington’s Antique Armchairs I’d be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Just send a friend request to Roxy616 :)

happyandsad

Roxy616, I will send a friend request later, my username starts out Pat. Do you know of any side tables that would look nice with the Fluffington’s Antique Armchairs? I am trying to make a room that relates to my job in real life. Do you know of anyone who has the other items I need, though? I have tried the Trading Rooms and haven’t been successful. You are always so generous. :) Thank you in advance. Do you happen to have the Lots of Learning Bookshelf? I need two at least, probably.

Roxy616

@happyandsad, I haven’t received your friend request yet, but as soon as I do, I’ll get those Fluffington’s Antique Armchairs to you. Sorry, but I don’t currently have any of the Lots of Learning Bookshelves. As for which tables would go well with the Antique Armchairs, if you’re a regular WW member, then I would suggest the Beautiful Brown Mosaic Side Table. If you’re Deluxe, the Fancy Table (gold-trimmed square side table) would also look nice. And if you have access to eStore and are able to purchase from there, I think either the Olympus Side Table or the Marine Adventure Side Table would work well with the chair. Hope this helps! ~ Roxy616 :)

happyandsad

Roxy616, I sent a friend request from my username that starts out Pat. Thank you in advance. :) Do you mind keeping an eye out for 2 more chairs, though? If you manage to get them, I would be happy to trade for them. I like the table suggestions you gave but also had a friend suggest the side table from the Medieval theme. I am not sure which tables I will use yet, though.

guamgirl

Hi, @lfrank- I sent you a fairykinz bench too, Enjoy! (kats2003)

lfrank

@guamgirl , thank you so much Kats2003 I certainly appreciate it , would you like anything in return ? Let me know if you need anything I can help with . Hugs, paisley7905 aka lfrank

Comments are closed.