I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,531 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Silverspear

Hello! My username is Sfup. I am currently looking for: x6 Alexandrite Tiles, 1 Elegant Vanity(PSI), Belle Wig, extra tawny cat hats(new), Helping paws glasses, anything from the cute carousel theme, all flamingo items, Sugar plum piano(PSI), Both Denim and lace PSI, All teddy bear promo, Mama owl hot air balloon(owlet psi), Elegant bath, Dazzling Hairstyle bow, Lilac lace wig, Sweet damask dress, everything from the little one mystery box, polar pj hamper. I have a lot of psi, promo, promo psi, mystery, holiday, new mystery clothing, helping paws, super bed boxes and such I can offer. thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lfrank

Hi everyone , If anyone has any extra Doc Nutritionist Outfits and the shoes from the mobile wheel they do not want can you please send them my way ? I have not had time this month to even do webkinz mobile. Send then to paisley7905. Thank you in advance for your help. I will surly send you back something . @ Roxy616 thank you again for all your help with my fairykinz request , I truly appreciate it. Hugs to all , paisley7905 aka lfrank

Roxy616

Hi, @lfrank, You’re very welcome…really glad I could help with that! I have some extra lab coats and shoes I can send…Nothing needed in return. Take care! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

Roxy616

@lfrank, So sorry, I didn’t read your post closely enough and just noticed you wanted the outfit/shoes from the MOBILE wheel. Sent you the wrong ones, but I wasn’t going to use them anyway, so feel free to keep or give away. Like you, I haven’t had time this month to do anything on mobile, so unfortunately I don’t have the ones you actually need and hate that I told you I was sending those…Again, I apologize for the oversight and hope someone has the Nutritionist outfit that you’re looking for. ~ Roxy616

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy616 – i do have extra Nutritionist coats and shoes from the Mobile wheel. I’d be happy to send if you would like them – PLMK :-) alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat, That’s so very kind of you! It’s still awaiting moderation, but I sent another reply to @lfrank to let her know that I went on mobile and was lucky enough to get both the Nutritionist coat and shoes from the wheel and plan to send to her tonight since I already sent her a KinzPost this morning, but I’m sure she could probably use another set if you’re sure you have them to spare. If you happen to already be friends with paisley7905, you could just send them directly to her, but if not, just send them on to me and I’ll pass them along. Again, thank you so much for your generous offer…I’m sure she will appreciate your help as much as I do! Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

Roxy616

@lfrank, One more time…Sorry for the confusion, but just wanted to let you know I logged onto mobile to spin the wheel and had a couple of extra spins I hadn’t used. I actually got really lucky and landed on both the Doc Nutritionist Outfit and Doc Special Nutritionist Shoes, so will send these to you later tonight. ~ Roxy616

animalmomkls

Hi ifrank, I can send you the outfit and shoes. Look for a friend request from animalmomkls. I’m glad I can help, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hey animalmomkls – hope you see this message. Did you ever get the rotating goo goo preserves jars that you were looking for on a different forum thread? PLMK – I have a couple extra but thought I would ask you first since the posting was several days ago. :-) alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi Alphaowlbear, no no one ever responded to that post. Seems like the other threads aren’t looked at as much as this one. I would love some Goo-Goo Preserves Jars. Do you need a Polarberry Dining Chair, or the Goo-Goo Berry Print or a Goo-Goo Berry knapsack from this year. Or are you looking for anything else? Also, last year I sent my friends some of the prizes from the WackyER Zingoz game. I got pretty good at playing that game, and had a night where I was home alone and I just played it over and over. I’m thinking you are probably good at it too. But, let me know if you need some of the prizes, your friend animalmomkls.

Alphaowlbear

I’m happy to gift you the goo goo jars. :-) They are such a fun little item in a country kitchen. No need to send anything back – I actually got a pretty even mix of this year’s Berry Fest prizes. Yes, I’m anxious to play WackyEr Zingoz for the new clothes, especially that cute backpack – I usually bomb out in the middle of the ice cave level, but it’s enough to win 11,500 points for the prizes! Have fun! alphacat :-)

puppies4me

Hi everyone. A few days ago an item disappeared from my dock. The next day, another one. Today, an entire roomful of Wallpaper/Flooring Samples Cabinets vanished! Idk exactly how many cabinets I had. I’d say approximately 25 – filled with samples! I am so distraught! I sent a message to Customer Service. Has anyone had experience with this problem? What did you do to get help? Were your items restored? Please help! heart059

puppies4me

Hi everyone, GREAT NEWS! Customer Service restored my missing Samples Styles Cabinets!! (I don’t know of any other way they could reappear.) Kudos to CS! The other 2 items haven’t reappeared, but I’m so happy to have my cabinets back! I had logged in and out several times before contacting CS. Now that they have been restored, I see that I have 21 cabinets. So, do you guys keep an itemized inventory of your accounts so you remember exactly everything you have? I hope this never happens again — to anyone! However, Customer Service really came through with my cabinets! :-) *I don’t mind so much about the Freaky Forest Cave. I have one in my Freaky Forest Room, and Pinkedalink doesn’t need one anymore. Now, as for my Slushie Machine that I had finally decided to put in The Arcade…. heart059

Roxy616

@puppies4me, So happy that Customer Service was able to restore your missing cabinets! I was going to post a reply to your last message to say that I think there have definitely been instances with glitches causing items to “disappear” over the years and that you should let Customer Service know in case they could help (I think there’s actually an “Item Missing” topic selection for messages players can send to Ganz support staff under the Customer Support link on the home page). I’m so sorry to hear that your Slushie Machine has gone missing, though…I know how excited you were to have finally received one as a gift :( I still have never landed on either that or the Selfie Booth anytime I spin the Wheel, but if I did have it, I’d have been more than happy to send you mine as a replacement. Anyway, glad you at least got some of your items restored. Take care ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

puppies4me

@Roxy616, You’re so kind! Thank you for your offer of the Slushie Machine. I know from your thoughtfulness and generosity that you would send it if you had one available! Also, thank you for the lovely Rose Gold Dress and the extra surprizes! Yor gift lifted my worn-thin spirit! My RL has been so hectic that I haven’t been able to even think of getting on the forum. I log onto my accounts just long enough to send marshmallows to friends. Thankfully while doing so I’ve been able to win a several Campkinz outfits on my main account since they aren’t sendable! (Why not?) Have a great day! I’m off and running! Your friend, heart059

Does anyone have a Solar Flare Dress for trade? Please let me know what you’re looking for! :) thanks! My user is the same as here.

Roxy616

@chivalrousllama, I have an extra Solar Flare Dress I’d be glad to send you…Nothing needed in return. I also have the matching Tiara if needed…just let me know. Sending a friend request now from Roxy616

ahhhh thank you so so much!!!! I’m so grateful! Let me know if there is anything you need in the future :)

I don’t need the tiara, I just need the dress, but thank you so much!

Comments are closed.