I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

redcherry783

My friend still needs 18 tundra tiles from the zootopia floaty boxes to finish her room. If anyone has any, PLMK! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pearl757

Hi @redcherry783! I just returned the two tiles you sent to my daughter’s account. Makes more sense for your friend to have them if they are trying to cover a whole room or something :) By the way, what happened on WI? Please, tell me it’s not permanent!! I was devastated when I logged in and saw the group of you all gone :(

dogfish

@pearl757, yep see ya in 6 months, DF

Pearl757

@dogfish, okay six months is better than permanently but still way too long!! I’m finally coming over to FB; I see you accepted my FR. Thank you :D

kitkat8765

DF….you too??? What the hay? What did you say?? Tell me if this is my fault.

redcherry783

Thanks so much! It seemed like I am banned for half an year for WI!! Yes, I was very upset when I found out too. I will very much miss being able to chat with all of you guys. It’s going to be hard to get a hold of you during that time, but I really hope we still keep in touch! The reason why I was banned was because there was “no trading outside the GE” whatever GE stands for. I have never traded on there, only gifted. We always gift back and forth and discuss the things we were going to send. Maybe they thought that we were trading because of that, I would never know, LOL.

Pearl757

@redcherry783, oh no, six months is awful but like I just mentioned to DF still better than permanently. MirandaElan and I keep in touch on here by writing messages on the General Forum and then sending the person a kinzpost note saying something like, “What not drop me a line?” under the Keep in Touch category. That way we know to look for a message and don’t have to keep checking randomly. We could do that, too, if you’d like :) From what I’ve read, GE stands for Gift Exchange and is a place where approved members can trade and gift. Either one is only supposed to be done there. So using VM’s to talk about gifting items is not allowed. “Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade.” So sorry this happened! I don’t read through the WKN trading pages very often any more so using the general forum and sending me a kinzpost would work best for reaching me. Please keep in touch!!

kitkat8765

I wonder why the rules speak of trading only??

redcherry783

Great idea! I will try it out soon! :) I don’t think I’m very suited for WI, ROFL. A little slip can result in this, sigh.

kitkat8765

How many of us are gone?? I know I didn’t trade on there. I never posted on the main forums. And I thought our PMs were private. As for the VMs I only remember discussing a hat with you @Redcherry783 And we talked about “gifts.” In fact I distinctly remember saying you owe me nothing. How is that a trade? Maybe the people “reading” it can’t read very well. If I caused it, I’m sorry. I thought maybe it only happened to me. You would think we did something terrible. They don’t even have warnings? I know what the rules say, but this was on private pages. I would tell you what they can do, but then I would get banned from here. They use a 10 year old (or older) website format. Who else besides me and apparently you, @Redcherry783 did it happen to? This has been the first time I posted on anything since it happened. I was ticked!!! And it happened on my BD. I’ve never been banned from anything! ever!! And I have a few years behind me. Oh, I’m supposed to talk about trade. I am looking for the MVP hat.

Clara0414

I have no clue what the WI screening process is because I talk about trading/sending items in… um, every single PM? I don’t talk much about anything without mentioning somewhere some sort of item exchange. And my account is still okay, well at least for now. I left the reply to your last PM on FB. If you prefer the WI messaging format though there’s always email.

dogfish

@kitkat8765, I got banned too, I was thinking it was everyone I PM to , well pretty much, so I may be a fault. I also left you a PM on WW/FB. Please check and email me if you like. Never moderated, always open LOL Geez, I need to be myself, right? Jay, can’t you do WW/FB too? DF

@dogfish – No wonder you didn’t reply to my VM on WI! I invited you to visit my room you helped create by gifting me with all that Gamers Garden stuff! I checked back a day or two later and there was a question mark on your avatar and I was sad. :-(

dogfish

doodlebug72898, Oh my, well I’m sad now too, hearing I am a question mark! LOL Wow, way to go WI. I got a new lap top and didn’t even add them to my tool bar. I also think their adm. reads stuff here, so that may have led to the issue of having all our PMs checked. Hint, up date your site, it’s so in need of updating, instead of banning harmless players. Sorry I missed seeing your room doodle. DF

@dogfish – No worries. I don’t even know if that feature still works anymore – I thought I read somewhere that it didn’t. I can do WW/FB, too! How will I know it’s you, though? lol

redcherry783

Can do, and will do (or done ATM), LOL. I just made a FB after seeing your comment, but am not sure what WW is.. doesn’t that stand for Webkinz World? Ugh, never good with decoding new abbreviations. My account is Jay Webkinz

Clara0414

@redcherry783, FB is going on an account banning spree for everyone with the last name Webkinz. The employees all changed their last name to Ganz. You may want to consider changing it to something else as soon as you can.

redcherry783

@Clara0414 , thanks so much for letting me know, it would be horrible being banned from that too, LOL… it is now Jay Bird. BTW, I left a comment somewhere below on this page wondering if you needed glam silver sandals. PLMK and I will send them ASAP.

Clara0414

@redcherry783, I am! Thanks for thinking of me. :) Do you have a wants list?

redcherry783

@Clara0414 , no need! This one is a gift from me, you can help me out some other tiem if you want. ;) JLMK your username! I wanted to send the shoes, but can’t quite remember/find you on my list. My username is webflu.

redcherry783

Oh, I’m SO sorry it had to have such unfortunate timing! I wished you a happy birthday on your page before I got banned… oh well. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I’m still looking for the MVP hat for you (“Oh, I’m supposed to talk about trade”, LOL) and will send if I find. We always gift to each other and never ask for anything in return. We’re just a group of friends trying to help each other out. I was very upset as well… I was sure that I was going to lose contact with you guys and that would be absolutely horrible for me!! BUT, I have made a FB account now… it’s my name Webkinz.

dogfish

@redcherry783, J, there are lots of Jay Birds, some have beards LOL Maybe make your avi webkinz related or a bowl of cherries LOL You can also find Lamb Tyler, LT’s name is the same there. Once you find one of us, we can all friend you.TTYS DF

redcherry783

Great idea! I can tell you for sure that I don’t have a beard…and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to grow even a moustache, LOL. I just friended Lamb Tyler and I guess I’ll just wait, LOL. I’m so glad to be able to chat with you guys again!!

MirandaElan

I think I can find a few more – I will send them soon.

redcherry783

Thank you so much! Every effort is very much appreciated! :)

katiekinz86

@Clara0414 No worries! Id still love to do the trade so let me know if ya change your mind and are willing to do it. Honestly I am not picky about actual trade value of most of the retired exclusives and such since i had gotten them when i adopted pets back in the day years ago when they were current. Its not like my only windmill that i might maybe miss and wish i had back later. I have been on since the beginning and I have multiple and i know for a fact i would never miss one LOL Heck, i used to be SOOOOOO beyond obsessed with webkinz and was an avid hoarder and trader (I do not even want to know how much money i have spent! LOL) Ive got whole accounts i haven’t been on in years that i use as storage and don’t even know exactly what I have on them but its all older stuff like the retired exclusives and such. I keep saying im gonna go on and see what i have to start trading again to clean out and downsize but just haven’t had time since it is SO time consuming. I logged on one the other day and found some holiday gift boxes UNOPENED in my dock still dating back to 2007 and 2011! : P SO please let me know if you’d be willing to do the trade for the windmill. I feel like to most people id be sitting on a gold mine! Id much rather get these items i have out so people can enjoy and use them instead of them sitting untouched for years in storage and i get the newer items i don’t have yet : )

Picia

I’m looking for kooky scientist and Egyptian items! Thanks! My user is picia

ellie7905711

Hi everyone! I have a weathered windmill from the 2016 white chocolate eggs! I am looking for the following.
      Red nosed reindeer hooves
      Polka dot bow
      Pink posy hat
      Fuzzy lamb hat
      Fuzzy lamb shoes
      Sunflower Sprite Headband
      Sunflower Sprite Dress
      Sunflower Sprite Shoes
      Purple Polka Dot Hair Bow
      Purple Polka Dot Onesie
      Purple Polka Dot Pacifier
      Purple Polka Dot Socks
      Southern Belle Dress
      Southern Belle Flats
      Southern Belle Hat
      Poinsettia Princess Gown
      Poinsettia Princess Chaplet
      Poinsettia Princess Pumps
      Poinsettia Prince Pants
      Poinsettia Prince Cap
      Poinsettia Prince Boots
      Gretel Bonnet
      Gretel Dress
      Gretel Shoes
      Hansel Hat
      Hansel Overalls
      Hansel Shoes

Clara0414

Hi @Ellie7905711, I have some of those. I’m not a huge clothing collector, but I’m looking for these for a friend. Like your wants, the following are all mystery bag prizes too:

Colorful Clown Middle
        Grey Bunny Nose
        Disco Ball Dress
        Glam Silver Shoes

ellie7905711

@Clara0414, I’m sorry I don’t have any of the clothing your looking for. I was looking to trade my Weathered Wind Mill (from the white eggs) for some of the clothing items I am looking for. Sorry if my post confused you. Thanks for reading and trying to help. Webkinz User: ellie7905

Clara0414

I understood, was just wondering if you happened to have the clothes I was looking for since you seemed to be trying to get quite a few. I already have a few windmills at this point, I’m sorry. Two weeks ago, I would have been more than willing to do a trade for one though. Best of luck, that many may take a tad bit of time.

ellie7905711

@Clara0414 Hi! My sister and I don’t get Estore points often, but for Easter we got some and with my half I decided to buy some spring mystery bags as I have never bought any before. I have no Estore clothing or “valuable” clothing or deluxe except the vintage boho dress and king loafs. Sorry I couldn’t help you, hope you find what you are looking for thanks for trying to help! :)

redcherry783

Hey Clara! I can send the glam silver shoes to you. JLMK if they are called glam silver sandals… wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone by sending the wrong thing!

So, I have been looking for three items in particular for more than year now, but today, I finally found one of them! Now there are only two items that I still need! Yay!!!! First, I need the Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear Plush. Second, I also need the Beach Ball Bean Bag Chair. Once I get that, I will have completed my bean bag chair collection! Please tell me if you have the Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear Plush or the Beach Ball Bean Bag Chair. Help me end my year long quest! Thank you so much! :)

katiekinz86

@chivalrousllama Hello! I have the 2005 Christmas Holiday Tubby tummies bear plush i might be willing to trade. What kinds of items do you have to offer?

@katiekinz86 I have a lot of stuff, is there anything you have in mind? Usually I don’t have any estore stuff, because I don’t have points, but it’s possible I might have picked something up in trading. Just tell me what kind of stuff you are looking for! I’d be more than willing to trade multiple items if needed. :) Thanks!

I have rares, psi, exclusive, Webkinz 10 Year items, collection event items, kinzcash coins, valued items, floaty promotion items, some trading card items, and clothes.

Comments are closed.