I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

eclipse07

I need the bunny plushie sam030507

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@eclipse07 – I will send one to you. Happy New Year!

@eclipse07 glad my instructions were clear. You will find this is a really great place to make friends and help one another out :)

Does anyone have any wacky zingoz furniture? I really need a bed to complete my Wacky room but anything would help! :)

IndigoZap

Yup! Add 09xStarlightx09

trexjt2013

PLEASE, If ANYONE can HELP!!! I posted sometime back about needing some CHRISTMAS TREES to complete my collection. I believe the post is lost. All the TREES are from the W-Shop so I would hope SOMEONE would have purchased extras when they were out. I didn’t start playing until 2013. The trees are, 2009 Purple Christmas Tree, 2008 Small Red Christmas Tree, 2008 Grand Christmas Tree, 2006 Bright Light Modern Tree and 2005 Silver Christmas Tree. I have some e-store points and can send any Current Tree in the E-store to your W/W acct. for Trade if you would like something from there. Thanks-trexjt2013

dogfish

@trexjt2013 Hi, your post is back there, I used it to send the gem tree to you for xmas. Most players that played in the beginning didn’t have enough insight to stockpile items. Serious collectors chase those items down and either trade or buy them. I think all my collections are complete and I don’t mind sharing if I have many extras. The old items, wshop or promo are hard to replace and even find sometimes. I think there are only a few people here that have old 05 and 06 things. I have all my items on separate storage accts. I will be happy to check my xmas acct later today. If I send anything, please don’t send me a return item. My estore collection is also “complete” cuz when you’re hooked, you’re hooked (on webkinz.) DF

trexjt2013

Thank You @dogfish for checking for me. I do greatly appreciate you checking. I LOVE the Gem Tree. I have been trying to collect all the Trees since starting. These listed are the only ones I have left to get. I guess people playing back in the day just didn’t stock up on W-Shop items. I do all the time because I know they just yank something into Retirement. Classic example the Holly Jolly Bed was only one Season then Retired. What’s that about? I mean really, and where are you going to sell Ultra Rare or Hard to Find Webkinz Virtual Game items? Who gets Joy out of having something on a game that others don’t have? No one else can see what you have anyway. We can’t even Visit each other anymore and that part of the game will probably never be fixed! I regress, Anyway Thanks Again for Looking. Your Friend, trexjt2013

dogfish

Trex, you don’t want to know how much Kooky cost me and omg Egyptian was even worse. The FB people trade differently, and the good thing is they are mostly adults and they all hoard. You can find any item there. It may cost you a promo pet but it depends on how bad you need the item. We all have that collector gene. I may need to find the purple tree, but no problem and it may take the weekend. I already know my “stock” is low on those. DF

@trexjt2013 Hi, I just sent you a small red and a grand tree. Sorry I don’t have extras of the others. No need to send anything back. :-) Sandi (98654321)

netge

Hi, I can’t see the message I put on here a few days ago. I was hoping to get the lighthouse in the spin on Christmas Day, but got a flashy chair instead. Does anyone have a lighthouse they don’t want and be happy to trade for the flashy chair or I have quite a few rares and other items, so hopefully can offer something you want. Also happy to send Deluxe items as well. Thanks

trexjt2013

Hey @netge , Lighthouse sent and a couple other special items for you just to say THANKS for being a friend!!! Please don’t send the Flashy Chair as I have SEVERAL extras that I am not using. As a matter of fact if you need anymore for a Dining Table let me know, I will be glad to send. Anyway I hope your Christmas has been Joyous and the New Year brings Peace and Happiness!!! Truly, -trexjt2013

netge

Hey @trexjt2013, many THANKS for being such a great friend and sending the lighthouse and the extras. I’ve sent some rares in return. I had a great Christmas, totally worn out with all the cooking and clearing up, glad to be able to sit and play with my pets for a rest. Have a wonderful 2019, I hope it is very kind to you. Truely, netge

Sparky1109

Looking to trade for a few principal’s office filing cabinets and principal’s office desks! I need at least three more of each for a room

lilstinky

@Sparky1109 – I have a filing cabinet that I can send you. Just sent an FR. Nothing needed in return.

Hi @Sparky1109 I have a desk and filing cabinet I can send you. No need to send anything back. Do you need a chair too?

trexjt2013

Hey @Sparky1109 , I just sent a friends request and as soon as I hear back I can send 3 Principal Office Desks. Awaiting Reply. Truly-trexjt2013

Sparky1109

Thank you all so much! @98654321 that would be wonderful. thank you!

Comments are closed.