I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppies4me

@klovespink, Roxy explained how the special gingerbread house came to be gifted to me. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! You and Roxy have helped complete my gingerbread house collection! I really like those cute houses not only due to the detail put into them in ww, but also for the fact that I’ve always admired them in rl and have never been bold enough to even try to make one. Lol. Your un sounds so familliar. I checked my main and I didn’t see you. Maybe we’re friends on another of my accounts, or maybe you sound familiar from here on the news somewhere. Nevertheless, your kindness is that of a friend. Thank you again! Your friend, heart059

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

klovespink

@puppies4me, you are very welcome. I am so happy you were able to complete your collection. I am always happy to help when I can, but RL keeps me super busy with school, work, life, so I can’t always keep up with this forum, especially when it moves quickly. If we aren’t already friends, I will add you. @Roxy616 was far too generous with her gift to me in return, as she always is, so I am glad it worked out, and we are all happy. :) -klovespink

Roxy616

@rach4697, You’re very welcome! Have fun with your new room! Roxy616 :)

puppies4me

@Roxy616, Thank you for the unexpected gifts! I don’t know how you found the gingerbread house, but it was such a sweet surprise! (I couldn’t help myself there.) And I haven’t seen the stove or bed before! I searched back a few pages on here and discovered that I overlooked thanking you on here for the clothing. I am truly sorry for that. My pets always love getting new clothes! Thank you for everything! I know you always say nothing needed in return, so if you don’t need the items I send feel free to gift them. I know I haven’t been on the forum much lately. When I first came to the forum I felt a genuine camaraderie and fellowship. For several weeks now I am just not feeling it. I won’t go into specific reasons. However, I know for sure that I am not the only one who has noticed the change of ambience. I’m pretty sure Anyone can. Thankfully you, dogfish, Alphaowlbear and many other true hearts have hung in here! I may not be on here as often as in the past, but I’m not going anywhere! Take care Roxy. Your friend, heart059

trexjt2013

@heart059 , I think I understand your feelings on the lack of Camaraderie recently. I think the partial reason may be the New Year and people trying to find grounding, another is probably, and I think,this will always be the case, people may be asking for to much stuff at one time. I can deal with a few items at one time but find it difficult to fill a lot of request that are listed as a book. I am still currently working on Players PSF request so I don’t answer many of the other request. It takes me 30 minutes a day to get the foods and gift out to all my current friends. I LOVE DOING THIS, but I will not take on a lot more that will take away from my Collecting & Playing Pleasure. I just want to say SORRY to ALL if I offend by not coming here everyday and giving individual response. I just don’t have the time. I hope everyone’s Real Lives are as STRESS FREE as possible and and Webkinz World lives are a JOY not a BURDEN. With Love trexjt2013

Roxy616

@puppies4me, You’re more than welcome, and I’m so happy to have been able to send one of the gingerbread houses you were still missing. It actually came from @klovespink…In return for some items I had previously sent to her, she was kind enough to offer to send me her extra Curio Shop Gingerbread House because she thought that it was one I still needed. I explained to her that, while I did already have that one in my collection, I would love to make a trade with her so that I could send you the Curio Shop Gingerbread House to help complete your collection, and she generously sent it over for me to pass on to you without accepting an item in trade. It was so very sweet and thoughtful of her, and I told her I would be sure to let you know that the house came from her. Miss getting to trade posts with you, but I completely understand what you mean about the change here on the forum and get why you aren’t on here as often now. Just drop me a line every so often to let me know how you and the family are doing,

dogfish

Hi Heart, while what you say is overdue, I know it pains you to say it. All I have to add is rude and demanding behavior should not be rewarded, by anyone. It simply makes that bad behavior continue. It never hurts to go back and read one’s own posts and maybe change one’s writing style. All the “moms” here understand what I’m saying. DF

I’m sorry if my post was the one to bring on these feelings to this community. I never wanted or expected free hand outs, I’m truly sorry if it came out that way. I will try to think and do better next time coming to the forum. Have a blessed weekend.

dogfish

@nicollatte111, This had absolutely nothing to do with your post. If you go back and read, about 15 pages back you may understand. Just scan for inappropriate. It doesn’t even pertain to what anyone asked for but the way it was done. This used to be a trade only forum but people like myself changed that, and sometimes I feel bad about that. Generous players enjoy sharing and somewhere along the way more gifting began and others just expected free items to be sent. But until now no one had a demanding attitude. Good Luck getting what ever you needed. This group is kind and sharing and always happy to help. DF

Roxy616

Hi, @nicollatte111, Speaking for myself, I don’t feel in the least that your post was in any way a part of the behavior that was being referenced, nor did it at any point come across to me as expecting handouts, as you clearly offered to make fair trades for any items that were sent to you and were both polite and respectful in your request. I just wanted to give you my perspective and to let you know that I’d be more than happy to send you some of the items you’re looking for…Nothing needed in return. I’m always glad to share any extras I have with anyone who needs them! So sorry to hear of your illness but really glad that you’re back and playing Webkinz again!!! Expect a friend request from Roxy616 (am hoping that nicollatte111 is also your WW username), and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi nicollatte111 – I also assure you that your post did not create bad feelings. Yes, there have been some postings within the past month that have been way too aggressive in tone (yep, pupwolf is also me). There is a big difference between nicely asking for help with Deluxe or Mobile App items and demanding rare and long retired items ( it felt like a shakedown ). If you do take the time to read back several pages, you will understand what we mean. I’m happy to send you the items to help with your nursery – I keep just one account Deluxe and have coupons and Kinzcash to spare. Sometimes I do make trades with others in this forum, but more often I usually just give items away because, in the past, I have been the recipient of many nice gifts from many generous players in this forum. :-)

@dogfish @Roxy616 @Alphaowlbear Hello – thank you so much for letting me know. I was really worried that I may have been part of the issue, since the list of items I’m looking to trade for was a bit lengthy. I’m still learning this forums etiquette, so immediately jumped to the conclusion that I may have done something hurtful. Your kindness and understanding means a lot, thank you very much for the clarification. Wishing you all the best! I’m hoping I can be a more active part in this community with you all. :-) Blessings!

CocoaBunny

It has been a very frustrating change in atmosphere, thank you for addressing the elephant. I wholeheartedly agree with @dogfish in that giving them what they demand won’t help them rephrase the way they are asking for things. Also, any suggestions for when I miss an event and don’t have an exact equal trade for items? I never want to come off as taking advantage of anyone’s generosity, but don’t have great counter offers. I’d love to help more with getting deluxe items or current webkinz event items for those that are looking for them. CB

dogfish

@Cocoabunny, you are perfect. I do “event” on fifty accts. and you can personally ask me for anything you miss anytime. Everyone else feels the same. I always feel awful not sending things I have and I know that with some items I’m the only one that can send, but when the post get worse and worse until they are insulting LOL count me out. Have a great day, DF

Hikittykat

Hi everyone! This is my ultimate wish list. If anyone wants something in return just ask! :) My user name is Hikittykat. Thank you so much!
      ice rink floor tile
      rink edge
      fast food theme
      Granite-Topped Purple Cabinet (6)
      Passions of Purple Painting
      Passions of Purple Panel Painting
      Purple Perch Dining Chair (6)
      Purple Pocket Trunk
      Swanky Purple TV
      Rock Stadium Wallpaper
      Rock Stadium Flooring
      Rockerz Souvenir T-Shirt
      Webkinz Paws of Fame
      High Heel Piano
      Stadium Soundboard
      T-Shirt Stand
      VIP Tour Bus
      Laser Light Show
      Snowflake PJ top
      Fast Food Fryer
      Fast Food Counter
      Fast Food Flooring
      Fast Food Chair (8)
      Fast Food Booth Chair (6)
      Fast Food Booth Table (3)
      Fast Food Recycling Station
      Fast Food Wallpaper
      Fast Food Table (4)
      Fast Food Waiter Outfit
      Fast Food Waiter Visor
      Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler (2)
      Row of lockers
      Roadside stand
      Bee Tee
      Bee Stripe Pants
      Bee Shoes
      Tray of Sugarberry Muffins
      Sugarberry Wall Clock
      Freshly Baked Sugarberry Pie
      Pickleberry Beanbag Chair
      Moonberry Beanbag Chair
      Berry Season Coat Hook
      Jam Maker’s Workspace
      Prairie Wood Bed
      Saloon Doors Divider
      Wheat Fields Window (2)
      Wild West Wardrobe
      Country Home Dining Table
      Country Home Bench Seat
      Antique Ice Box
      Antique Iron Stove Rockerz
      Backstage

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Hikittykat – I’d be happy to send you the Deluxe items from the Wild West theme today and over the weekend. Nothing needed in return – I have plenty of Wshop coupons and Kinzcash. Enjoy! alphacat

Hikittykat

Thank you so much! You are always very generous! :)

Roxy616

@Hikittykat, I have several of the items you need and can send to you over the next few days…Nothing needed in return; always happy to share any extras I have. Will be sending you all of the Purple kitchen/painting items from Mobile, the High Heel Piano, Row of Lockers, Roadside Stand, Bee Striped Pants, Jam Maker’s Workspace, and the Pickleberry and Moonberry Beanbag Chairs. Just sent you friend requests from Roxy616, esh25, and sillyleopard (that way, I’ll be able to send more items to you over a shorter period of time). I don’t currently have any of the Fast Food items from Spree! in my dock but will be more than happy to work on getting some of those for you as I reach the Spree Mall. ~ Roxy616

Hikittykat

Thank you so much! Thats a lot of help to my collection! :)

Hikittykat

Hi alphacat and Roxy616! I can’t thank you enough for the gifts you have been sending. I sent you some PSF in return. I’m sorry if you already have them. And don’t forget If you ever need anything just ask me. :) ~Hikittykat

Roxy616

@Hikittykat, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help out! Thank you so much for the wonderful PSFs…I didn’t have any of those and am thrilled to have them for my collection!!! Will send you some of the Spree! Fast Food items as I get them. Hope you have lots of fun with creating your new rooms (or completing your existing ones). Take care, Roxy616 :)

blurayne

Hello @HiKittyKat, I have the fast food recycling station and a couple of the fast food tables I can send you. Nothing needed in return. Please accept a FR from BluRayne.

Does anyone have any extra classroom items? Thanks, CuteSarahFriend

Comments are closed.