I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

trexjt2013

@Nate4555 , THANKS for the AWESOME winter clothes!!! I did not have ANY of the items. My Pets are fighting over who is getting to wear them next!!! I say any without FUR will be next, to stay WARM!!!
      Ha! Ha! I also LOVED the HONEY PACKAGE in preparation of the Best Friends Cupcake Craze!!! That took some thought. You are a GREAT CARING FRIEND. Thanks Again, trexjt2013

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nate4555

@trexjt2013 I enjoy getting the food chain kinzposts. I finished sending my PSF’s. I know you enjoy sending but I thought it would be nice for you to receive as well. Good luck with your cupcake collection! Your friend, Nate4555

trexjt2013

Good Webkinz Morning To ALL, I want to THANK EVERYONE continuing to PUT UP WITH my FOOD CHAIN obsession! THANK YOU to all who have continued to send FOOD. If I have that food it’s one less that I have to purchase for my continued gifting. To all who are sending COINS or COUPONS this has been helping to balance out purchases, THANK YOU! Please though, if you need those to complete a THEME or for what ever, don’t feel you must send or respond every time. Last but certainly not least, THANKS to those sending the occasional SURPRISE of RETIRED or HARD TO FIND CLOTHING or ROOM ITEMS!!! It is uplifting to get ALL these different gifts when your HAVING A STRESSFUL DAY or just FEELING A LITTLE DOWN. Your KINDNESS means MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!! BLESSED BE ALL MY WEBKINZ FRIENDS!!! Yours-trexjt2013

Hello everyone, I’ve noticed that they have updated all the wheel prizes with the recent maintenance. I am not deluxe so I can’t visit Vacation Island. If anyone ends up with extras of the sand floor tiles I would be interested in trading for some for a beachy waterfront room I’ve been working on. :) My WW name is the same. ;)

trexjt2013

outgoinglyshy, I sent a FR and when I get your response I will send you 3 today and 1 tomorrow to complete. Do you need any Beach Changing Sheds? Would be happy to send a couple. Nothing needed in return. trexjt2013

Thank you so much!!! And yes! I would love any Beach Changing Sheds you can spare. I do have one that was a gift awhile back but I’d love to have a couple to work with. ;) Thanks again.

netge

I have quite few of them, so will be happy to send you 4 to do a full room. Do you need any changing huts as well? I don’t need anything in return. Have sent you a friend request. netg and netg2

Thank you!!! That would be wonderful! And yes, I would love to have the beach huts to decorate with. It will be so exciting to get creative with some new items. I love everything beach! ;) Thanks again!

hi @outgoinglyshy! I know you are already on my friends list so if there’s anything else you need that’s deluxe just let me know. I sent you some of the new deluxe clothes earlier today. Have a great day! ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Thank you Mama Bear!!! I always appreciate it when you send along Deluxe items I can’t buy on my own. :) And, thanks to trexjt2013 and netg, I received several of the beach tiles and changing huts. I’m going to start yet another beachy room now that I have some new stuff to play with. ;) Thank you so much for helping me get some of those Deluxe items. I always try to reciprocate with something to show my appreciation. Hugs to you. ~Your friend Outgoinglyshy

grantlee1

Hi, @outgoinglyshy, I have some extra tiles, changing huts, chairs, etc. I would be glad to send some, nothing needed in return. I sent FR. grantlee

grantlee1

Hi @outgoinglyshy, I sent some tiles, please let me know if you would like more of them or what you still need. Take care, grantlee

Thank you Grantlee!!! I’ve been on a roll making beachy rooms so I would gladly welcome any of those Vacation Island items you might have extras of. Thank you so much for your help. :)

lisag560

@animalmomkls and @alphaowlbear THANK YOU for the wonderful gifts! I was so excited when I logged on today and got your packages. I think between you both, I have all of the new items ;) @nicollatte111 I am just going to send items and IF they are on your list then check them off, if not, feel free to regift or use them. I did enjoy your gift so much!

pikachu7777

@animalmomkls I just wanted to say thank you so much for the special gift you sent me! I’m so grateful for the deluxe clothing- you got them to me before I posted here about it! They are adorable and your generosity is amazing. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Comments are closed.