I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,441 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

puppies4me

@grantlee1, I hope I’m not over-stepping my bounds here. Thank you for your suggestion to Trexjt2013. I’ve heard of NAMI, but didn’t know they could help with so much. Your friend, heart059

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

HI, @Roxy616 I just sent you the cakes years 3, 4 and 5. I will check my storage for a year 3 trophy, but I know I do not have a year 10. Your friend BluRayne.

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Thank you so very much for the cakes…It was so kind of you, and I truly appreciate it! And thank you, too, for your offer to check on the Year 3 Trophy, but someone has generously sent one, so I’m good on that. If you would happen to run across an extra Year 4 Trophy in storage, though, I am actually missing that one as well…Really thought I had one of those but searched everywhere and couldn’t find it in any of my rooms, so I may have given it to someone a while back, not realizing it was my only one. Thanks again for everything, and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! I realize this is a big ask, but in trying to organize my Webkinz Day collection and create a room to keep all the items in one place, I found that I’m still missing the Webkinz Day Trophies from Year 3 and Year 10. I’m also missing Years, 3, 4, and 5 of the Webkinz Day Cakes and was wondering if anyone might possibly have extras of any of those. If so, I’d really love to work out a trade. Thanks very much ~ Roxy616 :)

Hi @Roxy616 I have a year 10 trophy and 3,4, and 5 cakes for you. I will send the year 5 cake tomorrow. Nothing needed in return! Also, did you by any chance send me a Valentine cupcakes display? I happened to see it in my dock and didn’t know where it came from. if so, thank you very much! :) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi! Yes, the Cupcakes Display was from me…Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and thank you in some small way for your friendship and generosity. I can’t thank you enough for all the amazing Webkinz Day gifts you sent…I truly appreciate it! I’m not sure how to even put this next part without it sounding awkward, but there were so many friends who generously sent me either cakes or trophies that I ended up with multiples (three Year 10 trophies and three sets of Years 3-5 cakes), so I wanted to at least offer to return any items to those who may have given up their only extra in order to gift it to me. As much as I’m truly grateful for each and every gift someone sends me and the heartfelt kindness that goes into it, I felt that I should let you know in case you think you may have need of either the trophy or cakes down the road. If that’s the case, I’ll be happy to send them back, or if not, I’ll also be happy to keep them and either put them to use in another room or pay

@Roxy616 Thank you so much! You’re so sweet! No need to send anything back. Just keep it in case someone else is looking. Your friend, Sandi

Roxy616

@98654321, Sorry, that last part got cut off on my other post, but it said ‘or pay it forward to someone else if ever needed’, so I’ll be sure to do that, and again I really appreciate everything and absolutely love the extra Year 10 items you sent…I didn’t have those and have proudly added them to my Year 10-themed room!!! Your friend, Roxy

puppies4me

@Roxy616, Hi! I sent Years 3, 4 & 5 Webkinz Day Cakes. (Nothing needed) Enjoy! Your friend, heart059

Roxy616

Thanks so much, Heart…It was a wonderful surprise, and I truly appreciate you sending me all three Webkinz Day Cakes! I’m not sure how to even put this next part without it sounding awkward, but there were so many friends who generously sent me either cakes or trophies that I ended up with multiples (three Year 10 trophies and three sets of Years 3-5 cakes), so I wanted to at least offer to to return any items to those who may have given up their only extra in order to gift it to me. As much as I’m truly grateful for each and every gift someone sends me and the heartfelt kindness that goes into it, I felt that I should let you know in case you think you may have need of the cakes down the road. If that’s the case, I’ll be happy to send one or all of them back, or if not, I’ll also be happy to keep them or pay it forward and gift them to someone else if needed. Just let me know, and thank you again from the bottom of my heart!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

miamama

Hi Roxy616, I’ll have a look for the old stuff from year 3,4,5 as I probably have it (extra cake and trophy). It will take a day or so to check in my messy accounts! miamama

miamama

It looks like you got everything except the year 3 trophy (is that right?) Let me know if you do still need one and I will send it today! I found an extra!

Roxy616

Hi, @miamama, I can’t thank you enough for the amazing gift…I was so surprised when I opened it and saw the Year 3 Trophy, along with the fabulous Valentine-themed foods (which I didn’t have!), and it absolutely made my day!!! I’ve already mentioned this to blurayne and feel embarrassed to even have to ask after you searched through your items for the trophy, but I was gathering all the Webkinz Day trophies (some from the dock, some from various rooms) so I could group them together in a new room I’ve fixed for them, and have searched high and low but can’t seem to find my Year 4 Trophy, so I’m thinking I may have given it to someone at some point, not realizing it was my only one. Anyway, if you happened to have also come across an extra of that one, could you maybe keep me in mind in case blurayne doesn’t have it? Please let me know, too, if you’re looking for anything. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, and thank you again from the bottom of my heart…I truly appreciate it! Hugs, Roxy <3

Hello webkinz users! I know this is sudden but I herd the vacation wheel prizes were updated and on mobile I was wondering on that topic if anyone has extras of the prizes the beach towel blanket with sunglasses and beach ball item, and the sea captians blazer. also If possible… yes I haven’t mention this in awhile, but iam still looking for that cool pooch pool table if anyone has been trading lately if they have one or a extra can you please send one to me? thanks! ~ Blondie123BBB

If “anyone” has not had the Cool Pooch Pool Table (for a pet that retired in 2010) the last 8 times you’ve posted about it, then they still don’t have it now. And in the chance that anyone, “and I mean anyone” has recently adopted this pet or traded for the item I highly doubt they are just looking for a way to get rid of their rare PSI to someone who is so demanding.
        You would be better off trying to get the plush with a tag online.

netge

@trexjt2013, I hope you’re feeling better. I just adopted the new Cougar Cub and the Dawn Dragon so I sent you the foods for your collection. No need to send anything in return. I hope you’ve been able to get some help and you will feel better really soon. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. All best wishes, netg and netg2

Comments are closed.