I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

orangeiscool

orangeiscool; one of the grandkids decided he would like to collect dispenser so I told him we could perhaps reach out to the good Kinz in Webkinzville for some help. We would gladly send some of the ones we have or let us know what you would like in return. WN is: longarms7 Thanks for reading our post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @orangeiscool, Did you mean dispenser foods, or does he want to collect actual dispensers? If it’s the foods, then I have some I’d be more than happy to send…I don’t have all that many dispensers at this point but will be glad to send food items from each of the ones I do have. Roxy616 <3

orangeiscool

Roxy616 Thanks for pointing out my error. He is looking for the dispenser foods and would be thrilled to get the ones you have. Thanks for being such a good friend. orangeiscool/longarms7

orangeiscool

CORRECTION TO POST – He is looking to collect the dispenser foods. Thank you for any help you can give. A webkinz friend

animalmomkls

Hi @orangeiscool, That sounds like a fun collection. I would love to help him. The foods in WW are all such beautiful pieces of art with cool names. I will send a friend request today, and hopefully I will have one or two he doesn’t already have in his collection. animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, Luna, Hope you had a happy Valentine’s Day, and I’m so glad you liked the foods! The Cupid’s Candy Apple is the PSF for the Sweetheart Fox, which I made a snap decision to recently adopt since I ended up making some new Valentine-themed rooms with all the heart collection and challenge prizes and felt like I needed a Valentine-themed pet to go with those rooms! So glad you copied your reply from Pg. 648 because I completely missed it. I usually try to go back several pages to make sure I haven’t missed any posted replies/requests, but I didn’t check quite that far back, and, as you said, the pages of posts usually accumulate so quickly that sometimes it’s really difficult to keep track of any responses. Anyway, you’re very welcome for the gifts, and I hope you enjoy them!!! Really hope your room design with the cupcake chairs is featured…Please let me know if you find out that it’s been uploaded to the gallery on Share Center because I’d love to see it! Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

Happy (now belated) Valentine’s Day everyone! Hoping all you generous people here got to be appreciated and showered in love by your friends and family on a day all about showing love to the people most important in our lives! A special shoutout to my friend @Roxy616 for the sweet Valentine’s foods! I’d never even seen that Cupid’s Candy Apple until you sent me it! Definitely holding onto that for safe keeping! <3 P.S. I posted a reply to you the other day on page 648, but it got buried under 8 pages worth of trading/gifting, lol. Here's that copied and pasted where you might actually be able to see it… THANK YOU AGAIN for the lovely gifts!! And, yes, I WAS wondering! I guess I should have known since the two pink items could easily “go together” and probably will in my house! ;) I honestly can’t wait to start building a room around them! Speaking of rooms, I sent in the room design you helped me finish by sending me the two different cupcake chairs a little while ago. Hopefully it gets featured so you can see what I did with them! I hope your week is going well so far and that you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!! (((Hugs))), luna101217

grantlee1

Hello, I wanted to thank everyone for helping me add to my Webkinz Day room a while back and I thought I would check in and see if anyone has the few items I still need to finish. I need a few items and have plenty to trade…just want to finish:) I need Webkinz Day Cakes for years 1, 5, & 9 and Webkinz Day Trophies for years 1 & 9. I know its a big ask since year 1 is like a unicorn but it can’t hurt to try. If anyone has any of these please let me know and what you would like in return. I have been cleaning house and have the following extras: Cakes 1 each of years 3 & 7, and 5- year 11. Trophies 1- year 6, & 4- year 11. Group Prints 1 each of years 2, 6, & 7, and 5- year 11. Thank you in advance for your help! Your friend, grantlee

blurayne

Hello @grantlee1 I just sent you a Cake Year 5. I would love to have a year 11 Trophy if you have an extra that has not been spoken for. But no bigger either way. Enjoy your cake. Your friend BluRayne.

grantlee1

hi, @blurayne Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your generosity. I will send a year 11 trophy now. Thanks again, Your friend, grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi @grantlee1, I can’t really help you with your collection. I’m missing so much more than you. LOL But, I would really love the cake from year 3. For some reason, I have the trophies from year two and three, and the print from year two but I don’t know what happen to the cakes or the other print. Totally baffled! I could almost understand the missing food, but I can’t figure out what my son did with the picture. He played almost everyday in 2007 and 2008 and then for the next three years I don’t think he played quite as regularly. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Just sent you a Year 3 Cake (Was missing that one myself, but thanks to the generosity of many wonderful friends here, I actually ended up with a couple of extra)…Wish I had the print for you too, but I only have one from that year (no extra accounts back then). Hope you have a great week! ~ Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, thank you so much for the cake. You are such a kind and generous Webkinz friend. I also wanted to thank you for all those wonderful Valentines you’ve been sending my way. Hope you have an awesome week, my friend! animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls, I would have sent it to you but I have not been able to get on here because of the bad gateway errors, but I see @Roxy616 got it for you…I am glad! If you need any of the other items lmk which ones. I have the same issue with prints 4 & 9….no idea where they went. I’m happy I now have all of the cakes again….I think she fed a few to her pets back then lol. Thanks, your friend, grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi @grantlee1, I totally understand about the bad gateway errors. They have really gotten bad. LOL If you still have the extras for the year 11 cake, trophy and print, I would really love to have them. I wanted to give folks a chance who are so much closer to completing their collections a chance first. And also, didn’t want to appear to greedy. I’m glad you have all of the cakes now. That’s amazing. Hope you have a great week! Your friend animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls, I have multiples of year 11 items and sending them to you now, Enjoy! You are always thinking of and helping others including myself…I offered them because they are extras and lots of people on here have helped me, I enjoy when I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

Hi, I want to thank everyone that helped me add to my Webkinz Day collection a while back. I’m checking back in to try to finish it. I am always willing to do a trade and have plenty of items, I just want to finish it:) I am looking for Cake: years 1, 5, and 9. Trophies: years 1 & 9. Group print: year 9. Also I do have extras of the following if anyone needs them: Cakes: (1) year 3, (1) year 7, and (5) year 11. Trophies: (1) year 6, (4) year 11. Group prints: (1) year 2, (1) year 6, (1) year 7, and (5) year 11. Please let me know if anyone has the ones I need and what your would like. Anyone that needs the extras nothing is needed in return. Thank you in advance for your help. Your friend, (wwid) grantlee

orangeiscool

grantlee1 I will look and see if I can help you with your needs as listed. If no one else request it could I please have the group print year 11. friend me at wid: geenmama thanks

grantlee1

Hi @orangeiscool, Thank you so much for looking! If you don’t have any of them it’s fine. Sending FR now then will send the print for you nothing needed in return. Thanks again, Your Friend, grantlee

grantlee1

hi @orangeiscool, Thank you so much for the Year 9 trophy!! I really appreciate your friendship and kindness! Enjoy the year 11 print. Thanks again, Your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

Hi, I also just realized I also need Webkinz Day group prints from Years 4,5, & 9 if anyone has those please let me know. Thank you, Your Friend, grantlee

Roxy616

Hi, @grantlee1, Sent you the Year 5 Group Print…Really wish I had the other two prints for you, too, but I only had one each of those. Hopefully someone else will have an extra for you. Thank you so much for the awesome set of Fabulous Fashion Panels…Those will be great to decorate with!!! Hope you have a great week! Roxy <3

grantlee1

Hi @Roxy616, thanks so much for the year 5 print! I wanted to send something you might use since you are always so kind and generous. I really don’t know what other types of items you like or collect so I am glad that you liked them. My faves are clothing, gardening, and decorating so if you are ever looking for anything just ask. I think those are cute especially with Fashion week coming up soon. Have a great week! Your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

Hi @dogfish, thank you SO much for the Webkinz Day cakes! I really appreciate your friendship and generosity! I now have all of the cakes, I only need 2 trophies and 3 group prints to complete my collection. Thanks again, Your friend, grantlee

Comments are closed.