I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

@grantlee1 Not sure if you saw this on the other page but… Thank you so very, very much!! I passed along your gift to my friend! I’m so grateful to you for helping me with getting her the St. Patrick’s Day log in gift! I can’t believe I let it slip my mind in the first place! Please let me know if there is anything you ever need!! Thanks again! – luna101217

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

grantlee1

@luna101217, you are very welcome! I have a bunch of accounts so I usually have extras. I’m glad I could help, enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

luna101217

@Roxy616 Thank again for the wonderful St. Patty’s gift, and most importantly for your friendship!!! I can’t think of anything off the top of my head that I “need” right now for my St. Patrick’s Day room, but I so appreciate you asking!! (((Hugs))) from your friend, luna101217

Does any one have any extra pieces to the Egyptian room theme. I am also looking for the Drum Set from spree that was retried. I can give things in return. Thank you. My username is HelloKitty513

Hikittykat

Hi! Since spring has sprung I have deiced to make awesome spring outfits for my pets, I am looking for some clothing pieces I don’t have so I can make my outfits awesome for my pets. I am looking for Rainbow Unicorn Horn Tiara, Butterfly Gown, Butterfly Fascinator, Butterfly Ballet Flats, Spring Fling Dress, Springtime Shoes, Hat Bramble Circlet, and Webkinz Butterfly Wings. I can give things in return at you request. Thanks! ~Hikittykat

Hello! I am currently searching for the following items: The Lovely Toque (Deluxe gift from February 2018), S’more Sweater and Scarf (Community Code from February, I think?), and Fuzzy Purple Sweater (Kinzstyle Outlet Winter Clothing Line 2018). My Uusername is Vanillabunnya, same as my WKN name.

Comments are closed.