I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ponyunicorn

Would anyone be interested in sending me two maple potted trees in exchange for two of the apple windows? I seem to have like ten of the windows and can’t get a single tree… :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@ponyunicorn – I have one I will send you for free. Just send a note back or some wshop foods :-)

ponyunicorn

@doodlebug72898 thank you, food sent back :) And thank you to everyone else who sent me various fall prizes and other items, the generosity of this community is incredible!

RayeWilde

I sent you a tree I have all the fall prizes do you have the st.bernard psi or st patrick psi. I can send you fall soda prizes as well.

kittymade10

I will trade a rare princess theme mirror for a rare princess theme wallpaper. I have the mirror to trade tomorrow, I can just send it to you.

markg97

@Dogfish Hey C, Long time no see, sorry I haven’t been on in a long time, keeping track of a 20-month-old really prevents you from doing a lot of things and I haven’t been able to play all that much. And I kinda hate to ask but I was wondering if you had any of the apple seeds (red, green and candy) that are currently being given out? I haven’t had any luck finding leafs and since I don’t have e-store points I can’t get the other two either. Thanks and Hope all is well in your world. See you around W.W.

dogfish

@markg97, Hi, so good to see you. I have missed tons of WW time also. School got a lot like a full time job, LOL I will be happy to send the seeds. Look for them later today. I can’t get much sent during study hall. Haha JLMK what else you need, hugs C

markg97

@Dogfish, Hey C Thank you so much for the seeds the trees look great in my room! LOL glad to see you’re being kept busy yeah school can be a pain some days. I don’t think I need anything else ATM (I’ll let you know if I need something). I hate to say this but I’m not sure how often I’ll be on the forums anymore may check back from time to time (like when I need something lol), but it was so nice talking to you again :) See you around W.W.

RayeWilde

Does anyone have sleepy kitty plush?

RayeWilde

Does anyone have sleepy kitty plush or rockers lion?

RayeWilde

UN RayeWilde Also Who ever had an orange room I have an orange car. I’m looking for lots of thing but My Rocking Go Go Googles room needs a plush as weel as my cat room. If anyone has any holiday plushies or other plushies please let me know.

RayeWilde

Also looking for street sign from mayor event and dog picture fireplace i cant remember what it’s called but it’s a fireplace with a dog painting above it.

@RayeWilde – I tried sending you the street sign and it said it wasn’t sendable through kinzpost. Sorry! I don’t think that item is tradeable.

leenie

@RayeWilde, the street sign is called Souvenir Street Sign. It can be sent. I just sent it from one account to another. Did someone already send you the sign?

RayeWilde

No i don’t have the sign. I have extra jackets from the event if you would want one in return UN RayeWilde

@RayeWilde – I have these plushies: Alex ‘Kinz Plushy, Alyssa Plush, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Baby Penguin Plushy, BFF Plushie, Brown Bear Cub Plushy, Building Block Nafaria Statue, Bunny Clown, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, Cinder Plushy, Cowabelle ‘Kinz Plushie, Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy, Dex Dangerous Plushy, Doug the Dog Plushy, Fred Rover Plushy, Goober Plush, Island Paper Weight, Male Fairy Plush, Mayor Cowabelle Plushy, Mermaid Bobblehead, Molly ‘Kinz Plushy, Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy, Ms. Cowoline Plush, Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushy, Persephone Plush Doll, PJ Collie Plush, Pug Bobblehead, Roberta ‘Kinz Plushy, Salley Cat ‘Kinz Plushy, Salley Cat Bobblehead Toy, Sea Creature Plushy, Sheldon Plushy, Sparky ‘Kinz Plushy, Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushy, Wacky Carved Coconut, Zangoz Plush Toy, and Zingoz Plushy. You are welcome to any of them for free.

kittymade10

Wow doodlebug 72898, is it OK if I have some of those?

@kittymade10 – Just tell me which ones you want! I have multiples of most all of them so claim what you want and I’ll send you anything I still have after sending @RayeWilde what they’re looking for.

RayeWilde

Alyssa Plush, Baby Penguin Plushy, BFF Plushie, Brown Bear Cub Plushy, Building Block Nafaria Statue, Cinder Plushy, Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy, Goober Plush, Male Fairy Plush, Mermaid Bobblehead, Molly ‘Kinz Plushy, Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy, Nibbles ‘Kinz Plushy, Persephone Plush Doll, PJ Collie Plush, Salley Cat Bobblehead Toy, Sea Creature Plushy, Sheldon Plushy, Sparky ‘Kinz Plushy, Stoogles ‘Kinz Plushy, and Zangoz Plush Toy are all of the ones that I don’t have that you do have. And I can send kinzcash in return to cover the shipping.

kittymade10

Thanks! Can I have the male fairy plush, Sheldon plush, Molly, Roberta plushy, Alex plushy, and cinder plushy. I’ll send 250 kinz cash for your trouble. :)

kittymade10

You know what, whatever RayWilddoes not want I’ll take because you asked her traditionally.

RayeWilde

Hey kitty do you still have an extra poncho plush? I’ll send you the male outfit tomorrow since I sent you the other today. @doodlebug72898 do you have a lunar lugbots toy? webkinzmom2 said they had one but i’m still trying to see what she wants to trade. Thank you for everything I’ll start sending cash to cover the cost if you want.

@RayeWilde – Thank you so much for the KC you sent!!!!! That is MORE than enough to cover everything. I do not have a Lunar Lugbots toy, but I’ll keep an eye out for it for you!

kittymade10

RayeWilde, I’ll send it after school. :)

ShanTilley

Hi RayeWilde, I have the sleepy kitty plush and will be glad to send it to you. You don’t need to send anything in return. I will send you a friend request. My UN is AuntLulu123.

RayeWilde

Thank you!!

Hey there rayewilde……I have both of those plushes….I am looking for any mystery gift clothing especially the new fall mystery gift clothing items……Please let me know…..I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO GET THE PANDA SLIPPERS…..I COLLECT SLIPPERS FOR MY PETS SO IF ANYBODY HAS ANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..THANKS

RayeWilde

I don’t buy mystery gift anything so I don’t have those and also I don’t dress my pets so I only have w shop clothes. I’m sorry I’d really like to trade you but I only have like box exclusive items and some rares, I started playing in august.

RayeWilde

I have clothing now. Munchkin costume and good witch. I can keep trying to get the slippers. Do you still have the paradise Augusut Event items I would like any of the one I had previously asked for that you mentioned having and I’m interested in the lugbots toy. If you want anything please let me know I’ll send them right away <3 RayeWilde

RayeWilde

I just realized that I accidentally sent the fall mystery clothing item good witch dress to iamawebkinsmom2 instead of 3. I don’t know if that’s you or not so if you got this please let me know. Otherwise I don’t know who owns the account I sent it to.

Comments are closed.