I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey, guys! Well I’m looking for items in the Rock and Roll theme. To be more specific I need 4 Speaker Fridges, 1 Rock Dining Table, 1 Studded Coffee Table, 1 Guitar Case Toy Box, and the wallpaper and flooring. My username is 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz and I’d be happy to send whatever you need if I have it back. ^-^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi MLP, I will send you the wallpaper, flooring, and guitar case when I get on today. And, a speaker fridge tomorrow. I will also look around because I really thought I had the Dining Table too, but I just couldn’t find it. Glad I can help. Your friend, animalmomkls :)

Hi, animalmom! Thanks so much! Aw, well knowing you sent the other items makes me happy enough. Thanks again for all you send me! ~MLP

I sent you one fridge (I think it’s right) and do you happen to have a square shaped pool or a backyard living summerhouse? If not, nothing needed in return. Happy to help another friend in WW. PLB

Hi, Unicornluv! Thanks for the fridge! That one was actually part of the Pop Star theme and not the Rock and Roll one. But I’m going to be using the fridge, so thanks! Hmm, I’ll have to check. Okay, thanks!

I sent you the studded coffee table. Enjoy! :) PLB

Roxy616

Hi, @MyLittlePony2010EG13, Sending the Fridge and Coffee Table…Nothing needed in return, happy to help out! Let me know if you happen to need the Bed, Wardrobe, Desk, TV, Side Table or Trophy Pedestal, and I’ll be glad to send any of those to you as well. Your friend, Roxy616 :)

Hey, Roxy!! Thank you so much! I do need those too, but I just listed my main wants. Thank you so much! You are so nice!

iconicblonde

Anyone have farm fresh cabbages?

jammershark

@iconicblonde I can send them to you when I log on. What is your UN?

iconicblonde

My username is Panda36607 thank you!!

jammershark

Can you send me the friend request? It doesn’t let me.

iconicblonde

sent a request to UN jammershark! sorry to get back to you so late, they dont moderate these forums after like 5 oclock

You could get them by buying farm fresh cabbage seeds. Let them grow for a few days and then you can harvest it. PLB

iconicblonde

I know how to get them but they take 8 days to grow.

73kibarry

If anyone happens to get the baseball rack on the Wheel of Deluxe I would REALLY appreciate it! I keep getting the same two items and I’m afraid I won’t get it by the time they change the prizes again. KiBarry73 I’ll be happy to trade

animalmomkls

Hi 73kibarry, I will send you one when I get on this evening. Do you want 2 of them? I actually had some already in my dock before the wheel changed, and now I’ve added more. LOL Love to help out a friend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – The new Goo Goo Berry prizes are being awarded right now! I found 6 from last year and fed them to my hungry pets. I got two new muffins and one pack of the seeds – planted those right away. :-)

Nate4555

I got the glasses and seeds with the first 2 Goo Goo berries I fed my pet! Only tried one Polar Berry and got a granola bar. Hoping for the Polar Berry glasses and seeds too. Nice to get a head start.

animalmomkls

I just had a few berries left from last year and was very excited to see what I got. Didn’t get any seeds, but I did get the glasses. Can’t wait for this event to start. So much fun : )

Yay! I *think* I have some leftover Goo Goo Berries and Polarberries…? That or unless my dad fed them to my pets. (He gets irritated that my pets are always hungry, but I never have “edible/non-special/PSF” food for them)

@LabLover2014, it’s such a great feeling to see an old friend is back! Even if it’s just for a little bit ;) I hope you’ve been doing well! I sure do miss them old days. Good times :) if you ever decide to hop back on the webkinz/webkinz forum train, just lmk ;D have an awesome Tuesday my friend! ~PJ5

Princejackson!! (It’s radishbird3/MLP) Sorry for jumping in here, but I just saw your comment! Did you know that 3 years ago on today(June 11th) I got Lyric in the mail? =D Anyways, have a nice day!!

Comments are closed.