I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11,335 replies, has 478 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! I’m trying to create a replica of Doug’s Collector Room. So far, I have his picture and the dragon box. But I will need your help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By the way, could you guys send me 2 sturdy stripes wardrobe form the Stripes theme? Thanks.

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, Just sent you the Sparkling Gems Wallpaper, the Medieval Torch, and the Sparking Gem Poster…Will send you the Knight of the Round Armor, a Medieval Monarch Sofa, and a Gargoyle Sofa later tonight. Hope this helps! ~ Roxy616

@MyLittlePony2010EG13, oh my gosh heeyyy radishbird3 ;D Aww I can’t believe it was Lyric’s birthday the other day!! Tell her happy birthday from me and me webkinz :D How have you been?:) It’s so great seeing that you’re on the forums!! I hope you and your webkinz are doing well! (sorry to everyone that this isn’t a trading related topic. MLP, is there a different forum on here where we can talk and catch up?) :) ~PJ5

I wish they would make a forum for just chatting. It would be a great idea.

blurayne

Hello @73kibarry, I am very picky on my rooms so once I finally get one finished I usually leave it alone. I will move my pets out of it though. Sometimes I will go back and tweak something, but for the most part I consider them done and go on to other designs. Happy designing. Your friend blurayne.

73kibarry

@blurayne, thanks for the feedback. I feel the same way with the exception of a couple of rooms. Designing is probably the best part of Webkinz…aside from making friends like yourself. Your friend, Kibarry73

Hello everyone, I am looking for the Forest Tiled Dining Chairs from the June Peek-a-news event. The month is half over and I haven’t won a single one. I would be happy to trade items or coins for a couple if anyone is lucky enough to have extras. Thank you ~Outgoinglyshy

73kibarry

I also don’t know how to get updates on my post or others. Thoughts? Thanks Kibarry73

73kibarry

Hey guys, this is a little off topic but was wondering after you make a room and say submit it to Michael do you reuse your items or keep your rooms? I keep 95% of mine and was wondering what others did.

Comments are closed.