I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

libertynews

@dogfish I had a fun weekend working on my rooms. Thank You!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ liberty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

73kibarry

I love working on rooms on the weekends, it’s probably my favorite part of Webkinz. I wish there was a way they could let us create some of our own pieces or had shelves that hung on the walls and you could put things on or more rugs but its still fun.

Roxy616

@Strawberryred, Oops…just realized you weren’t on my friends list for the smaller accounts and couldn’t send those yet…Sorry about that! As soon as you accept the friend requests, though, I’ll get them right to you. ~ Roxy616

Nate4555

@Ioumercer I took your advice and got the 5 mystery bags when the points were 35% off plus I had bought one when it was a deluxe Wednesday item. Good news is that I got 6 different items but none of them rare of super exclusive. I went overboard with the Spring bags so I am tying not to get carried away again. Hope you find what you are looking for, Nate4555

animalmomkls

Hi @Nate4555 and @IouMercer, I also took advantage of the points deal. Nothing rare or super exclusive for me either, and I did get one duplicate. I will probably break down and buy a few more though. Won’t be able to help myself. I really want that Patchwork Cottage. LOL My main weakness lately has been the Mystery Seed Boxes. I tend to go overboard with them. Oh Well, animalmomkls : )

IouMercer

Let me know if you still need the patchwork cottage, @animalmomkls. I have an extra one :)

animalmomkls

Hi @IouMercer, I would love to have the Patchwork Cottage. That would be awesome. Are you looking for anything? I did get a Neopolitan Curtain and two of the beanbag chairs. I also have an extra Daffodil Gazebo and Gerbera Gazebo from the last two seed boxes. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

IouMercer

I’d love to have one of the gazebos. Your choice which you’d rather give. I’ll send the patchwork cottage in the morning. It won’t let me now since I reciprocated your wonderful moonberry gift this morning, which by the way, was awesome! Thank you :)

IouMercer

Yeah, I went overboard with the Summer Mystery bags and didn’t get the trees I wanted, but DF helped me out with one. If there’s anything you’re wanting let me know. I might have it and extras. I think I’ll save my overboarding in the future to black Friday :)

Nate4555

Hi IouMercer, I thought you were only looking for the dogwood tree, I was able to send you the weeping bottle brush tree. Also sent you my extras from the Spring mystery bags, not sure if you need them or maybe can use them for trades to get Summer items. Thank you for my gift! Love it! Your friend, Nate4555

IouMercer

Thank you so much! You’re gifts were awesome! Is there anything else you’re looking for?

Does anyone have an extra dark queen costume set lying around? Username is the same as it is on here.

lilstinky

@Nicthewerecatqueen – I just sent the costume, heels, and crown your way. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Hello! Does anyone have any extra Hay Bales from the Wheel of Wow/Daily Kinzcare prize? I’m making a hay loft and need 10 to finish a room. I have most of the other Kinzcare prizes if you want to trade; JLMK which ones you are looking for. My WWID is dogkat13. Thanks! ~Strawberryred

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberryred – I have 3 extra Hay Bales you can have – nothing needed in return. Would you please send a friend request to alphacat2?

Thank you SO much! You have helped me out a lot with my room. If there is anything you ever need just let me know! Thanks again! ~Strawberryred

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, Just sent you three hay bales from my main account and another four from my smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard. Hope that helps! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

Thank you so much for all you help! You have saved me a lifetime of waiting to win Hay Bales each week. If there is anything you ever need JLMK. Thanks again! ~Strawberryred (PS I’m glad you liked the Bunny Zingoz Plush. I’m not a huge plush collector, so I was happy to send it to someone who would appreciate it. Also congrats on finishing your plush collection!)

Roxy616

@Strawberryred, Really happy I could help out with the bales, and hope you have lots of fun creating your loft. Can’t thank you enough for your kindness in sending me the plushy and helping me to complete my collection…I truly appreciate it! Please let me know if there’s anything else you need ~ Roxy :)

IouMercer

I have a few hale bales. If you’ll FR me at Ioumercer (capital EYE) I’d be more than happy to send them

Hey @IouMercer, I believe we are already friends. My WWID is dogkat13. Thanks! ~Strawberryred

IouMercer

WE are, you’re right! I get confused :)

73kibarry

I have some, just request me Kibarry73

chance7209

could you send me some

73kibarry

@Chance7209 I can’t find your original post. What was it you needed again? Just send a request to KiBarry73 and I’ll get them to you-even though I can’t remember what they were! LOL!

Comments are closed.