I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,395 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am looking for two fashion magazines, the makeup bag, the stylish city boots and a sweet screen tv. Let me know if you have any of these! Thank you so much! I am also chivalrousllama on webkinz world :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kittymade10

What are you willing to trade?

@chivalrousllama – I think I have the fashion magazines, not sure about the makeup bag or boots. I know I don’t have the TV. If I have any of this, I’ll send it over to you – just send non-PSF foods back. Thanks!

I sent a make-up kit and make-up bag…and since I hate to send less than 3 items, some farm fresh strawberries to round it out. ;) I have waaaayyy too many strawberries. Lol

thank you so much!!!!! <3

RayeWilde

I’m looking for Ms.Cowaline’s Shirt and Skirt and also these Halloween items.
      Black Ninja (Costume, Mask, Shoes), Egyptian Mummy (Foot Wraps, Costume, Mask), Cleopatra (Costume, Wig), Angel (Costume, Halo, Shoes), Candy Corn Witch (Hat, Dress, Shoes), Garden Gnome (Bearded Hat, Boots x2, Outfit, Dress, Hat), Robot (Helmet, Costume, Shoes), Giant Spider Web, Coffee Table Tomb, Vampire Costume, Bloodcurdling Bat Sticker, Mad Scientist Workstation, Witch’s Banquet Place Setting, Creepy Cursed Chair, Jack O’Lantern Wall Sticker, Green Ooze Puddle, Slimy Shower, Slimy Sink, Spider Webbed Bookshelf, Spiderweb Hammock, Haunted Toilet, Bone Chilling Fridge, Rickety Rotten staircase, Haunted House Table, Crystal Advisor Ball, Gargoyle Chair.

Raandomly Air Hockey Arcade Unit, MoonBerry Arcade Unit, and to finish my church Ancient Wallpaper, and a column.

kittymade10

@RayeWilde, I sent the wallpaper to you, and since I don’t like sending just one item I sent a Egypt poster. Enjoy! :) You might not have saw my other post, but do you have the golden ballgown or the elegant ballgown? Please let me know!

Hey y’all! I missed the Marshmallow Collection a while back and was wondering if anyone had any extras? I especially need a Rocky Waterfall and a bunch of the Rocky Cliffs and Rocky Ledges. I have plenty of other things to trade for them. My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :)

@pillroller59 Thank you so much! Is there anything I can give you in return?

pillroller59

RagingFire123 the only thing I am particularly looking for is the apple box fridges. Otherwise you are welcome to the gifts! thank you too, Pillroller59

kittymade10

Is anyone looking for the Halloween banner that you do The bull terrier peek-a-newz challenge. Please let me know! :)

I am looking for 3 of the RIP tombstones that have the little ghost come out of them. I know the item is a couple of years old but does anyone have any they would be willing to part with?

Comments are closed.