I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,378 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

aidcon18

Hello All I am looking for the 2016 Election Plushies. I would appreciate any help, and if you need anything i will do my best to help. thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

aidcon18

Hello all i am looking for the 2016 election plushies. If anyone has any extra it would be greatly appreciated. i would be happy to help anyway i can thanks.

Hey, @Nate4555! Could you please send the picture of the Egyptian Rock N’ Roll room in the SC and once it moderates could you post the link? I am DYING to know what it looks like. (I kind of like Egyptian stuff and I’m a hard rock/metal lover.) XD

Here is my super long list lol. If anyone has any of these for trade I would be super happy to trade for any one of them. Plmk thanks! :)
      Spooky ghost plushie
      Spooky bunch of balloons
      Halloween wall hanging
      Spooky bunch of balloons
      Thanksgiving snowglobe
      Thanksgiving place settings
      Pumpkin cakepop
      Santa kinz slippers
      Striped scooter
      Peppermint candycane
      Monster pop
      Summer sensation painting
      Summer swan bench
      2019 spring celebration basket
      Fresh cut tulips
      Fall fest pinecone arrangement
      Garden shed
      Lawnmower tractor
      Ruby red jeweled egg
      Steam sauna
      Wacky wind chime
      Wacky zingoz doorbell
      Wacky Inflatable Raft
      Wacky Slippy Slide
      White Washer Dryer
      Moon Globe
      Green geode
      Fall time stone wall
      Fall Tree
      Giant Gladiolus Garden
      Hanted castle bed
      Haunted castle bench
      Haunted castle torch
      Ghostly Glasses
      Halloween Headpiece
      Hypnotic Glasses
      Tie dye tux full
      Lovely Toque
      WZ jeans
      Garden Patio Sink
      Hall Tree Bench
      Weathered outhouse
      Decorative vase
      Green Full-Length Hoodie
      Toy Electric Guitar
      Goo-Goo Berry Knapsack
      Polarberry Knapsack
      Goo-Goo Berry Sunglasses
      Polarberry Sunglasses
      Sour Goo-Goo Berry Seeds
      Sour polar Berry Seeds
      Fox Cub Plushy
      Growing Gardens Hot Pepper Seeds
      Growing Gardens Peach Seeds
      Growing Gardens Snow Pea Seeds
      Iron wood bench
      Iron Wood Fridge
      Veggie Garden Fence
      White Mouse

Alphaowlbear

Hi MidnightFireflies17 – welcome back! I can send the Goo Goo and Polarberry glasses and the Decorative Vase – nothing needed in return – happy to pass along some extra items :-) alphacat

Hi Alphaowlbear Thank you so much! :) I send some kinzcash coins in return. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for. :)

Hey, @MidnightFireflies! I love your username. I’m Owl City obsessed so I have a thing for fireflies and am proud to be under MN. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz and I have the Toy Electric Guitar, Snow Pea Seeds, Hot Pepper Seeds,Polarberry Knapsack, Pumpkin Cakepop, Peppermint Candy Cane, Thanksgiving Snowglobe and Santakinz Slippers, and Polarberry Seeds, . I do have some of the other ones, but I’m not ready to part with them. =P What’s your username on WW? I’m looking for Rockerz stuff or cool clothing. My sister have millions of white mice(She has a room for her cat Smokey full of them, lol) and I’ll ask her if she wants to give you one. Her username is radishbird. (Don’t get that confused with radishbird3, radishbird2, or radishbird4, LOL)

Hi Owl city! Thank you! :) My user in WW is 4555o56. I have a thing for fireflies too lol. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen any from where I am lately. Are you looking for rockerz stuff as in clothing or psi? Anything specific? I will check to see what I have. :)

I’m not Owl City, LOL. XD I said I was obsessed with him, but I’m not Owl City myself. XD You’re welcome! Sorry, I just saw this now and wasn’t on for a few days… Oh, okay. Anything Rockerz. =) Thanks! I’ll send those to you soon!

I read that so wrong sorry XD There was a typo in my user as well it is 4555056 I’ve gotten all of the holiday stuff in the trading room besides the seeds and guitar. I checked and I don’t have any rockerz stuff so sorry. Plmk if there is anything else you are looking for thanks. :)

Send a friend request to Petlover365Bark. I think I have the toy electric guitar. If not, we can be friends. I also extras of the polarberry and goo goo berry knapsack and glasses. I’ll check for the other items you want. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy!

Hi Unicornluv246 my user is 4555056 I sent a request. Thank you so much! I got the glasses from a friend. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for. :)

I’m good, but thanks for the offer! If there’s anything else you need just let me know. Your horse friend, Unicorn.

andersonja

I have a thanksgiving place setting I can send. Looking through my stuff I also found an acorn place setting and lime green skis you might be interested in since you are looking for a lot of fall or holiday items. LMK. Friend me at jba2017 and I’ll send whichever of these items you want.

Hi andersonja is the thanksgiving place setting the one from last year? I would like that one most if you are offering. Please let me know what you are looking for thanks! :) My user is 4555056

andersonja

I am pretty sure it’s the one from last year but I’ll send it to you anyway. If you want to send something in return, I like clothes from seasonal collections earlier than 2018 or really any clothing not in the kinzstyle outlet or shop. But you don’t have to send anything. :)

libertynews

@dogfish I just got home to the best August surprise. Thank You so much for the awesome surprise. I will have so much fun with it. hugs liberty :) :) :) ♥ ♥ ♥

dogfish

HI Liberty. If you need someone to play super models with, I’m your girl. I have to play on ten accounts and hope I come out of it sane. LOL Have a great weekend. DF

Oh, wow. Wanna invite me or my mom? LOL!

Comments are closed.