I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

teamlover

Hi everyone, im looking for the fancy forest dress, pumpkin patch throne and wave rider wetsuit. If you have any of them please lmk what you would like in return, i have many odds and ends up for trade, a few esclusives, rares and a couple psi, clothing… just tell me what sort of thing your looking for. Thnx :) wwid teamlover

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Everyone – I am looking for two of the cookies from the Finding Dory promotion from a while back. I need Blue Tang (Dory) cookies and Shark cookies (Destiny) . I have lots of Hank the Octopus cookies and will trade those if you like, or something else. I’ve been wanting to make those cool aquarium windows that are created by combining all 3 cookies in a stove. Thanks!

OKay, so I finally got around to making a room for Sarcargawea (tiger named after Sacagawea, but spelled like one of the different ways that Louis and Clark had spelled her name in their journals so that the name was accepted) and realized that there are a few things she would like to finish her room off. If anyone has the Oak Tree Bed, 1 Oak Tree Armchair, the Oak Tree Fireplace, and 1 Orange Oak Tree Rug they could send my way I would appreciate it.

@Spiderhulkman – I have an oak tree armchair I can send you and possibly the orange rug, but not sure. Just send a note or non-psf foods back. :-)

orangeiscool

I have the Oak Tree Bed – Oak Tree Fireplace Fireplace – orange Oak Tree Rug which i will send you – My UN is longarms7 We are already friends so will send the items today

@doodlebug72898 and @orangeiscool ~ Thank you SO incredibly much! You don’t know how much I appreciate it.

leenie

Does anyone have a Goblin Costume Belt for trade? I can offer a Candy Corn Witch costume (hat, dress, shoes) for a belt.

ShanTilley

leenie I have an extra goblin costume belt. I would be happy to trade it to you for the candy corn witch costume. My UN is AuntLulu123. I will send you a friend request.

leenie

@ShanTilley, thanks a lot. I sent you a FR request.

@kittymade10 If you still need the alyssa music box, I can send it to you! Just let me know. My WUN is chivalrousllama

kittymade10

Thank you so much, chivalrousllama!

Add me so I know who to send it to :) you’re welcome!

@kittymade10 – Do you still need an alyssa music box? I was going to send you one but saw that @chivalrousllama may have already done it?

kittymade10

I actually could use another for my pets room thanks @doodlebug72898

Comments are closed.