I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@98654321, Thank you so very much for the clothing items you sent, Sandi…It was a wonderful surprise, and I appreciate your kindness more than I can say! Wanted to let you know that I ended up receiving duplicates of each, though, so please let me know if you’d like for me to return any of the items in case someone else may need them at some point. Again, thank you for everything, and for being such an amazing friend! Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – I read your post from a few pages back when the discussion was about Trading Cards. The specific stores where I found them were Dollar Tree. I wrote “dollar store” which was misleading, so I just wanted to clear that up. :-) If you have stores near you, it may be worth a visit, but it’s hit and miss with those kind of stores. I live in a large metro area but found only a few TC packs. My daughter lives in a smaller city with only 3 of those stores and I found cards at each store and bought all they had. Some stores keep the various kinds of trading cards near the front registers but others stocked cards in the toy aisle. I also see boxes on EBay if you care to go that route. Good hunting! alphacat

twinsluvweb

Thank you alphacat! Hopefully fingers crossed:) your friend frankie98

mirforbjs

@MidnightFireflies17, Hello! I was just reading through this forum and saw your post from 4 days ago. I have the butterfly backpack, so if you still need it, just send me a friend request to mirforbjs.

blurayne

Hello everyone, I am looking for Lightning Bugs and Grass. If you have this and would be willing to trade please let me know what you are looking for. I just won one off the Balloon Darts and it is beautiful. Thanks! Blurayne

orangeiscool

To aidcon – I saw on page 670 that you had several HATCH THE DRAGON trophies and was wondering if I could request one. Try as I may I cannot get to the trophy level on that game. Please let me know what you would like in exchange. My UN is: geenmama Thank you

aidcon18

orangeiscool absolutely please just send FR to aidcon81

orangeiscool

aidcon91 – request is on the way from longarms7 and geenmama – Thanks so much

aidcon18

Great will send today

raisinboys

hint: try to keep the largest block in the bottom left corner and only use 3 directions when sliding the tiles, when possible. that’s what helped me! Good luck!

orangeiscool

aidcon18 – I can’t thank you enough for sending the Hatch the Dragon Trophies. Thanks to your generosity the Grandkids and I now all have that adorable trophy. Please let me know if there is anything we can help you with. Thank You – Your Friend – geenmama

aidcon18

geenmama you are very welcome nothing needed in return

Comments are closed.