I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

orangeiscool

A big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful Webkinz people who have been so helpful to me in the search for PLUSHIES. I am happy to report that I have now collected all but the following 4 – GIANT ZINGOZ PLUSHY – HOLIDAY TUBBY TUMMIES BEAR – HOPE PLUSH – PRESTO PLUSH – Webkinz People are the BEST!!!!!!!!! Thanks again – geenmama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi @orangeiscool I just sent you a giant Zingoz plush. I just happened to find him in one of my old rooms. I should explore more. lol No need to send anything back! :-) Sandi

alucard

Hello, Webkinz Friends! I am looking for the “Veggie Garden Fence” that was a prize in the 2018 Fall Fest Click-to-Win event. I would LOVE to make a trade for some of these fences. If you wish to trade with me, please reply to me on this post here. Please send a Friend Request to me at – farout2. Also, please let me know here, if you can. Many thanks and hugs to anyone who can help me! :-)

Hi @alucard I can send you some fences. Nothing needed in return! I just sent a FR from 98654321. :-) Sandi

alucard

THANK YOU SO MUCH, 98654321!!!! Just replied to your friend request! You are so awesome! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I know nothing is needed in return, but I hope you will accept a little Thank You gift anyway. I always send items for challenge item requests and such. Many hugs to you! :-)

webkinz130

@Rozy616 your gift was amazing! The clothes are so pretty especially the gown, I love them so much! If you ever need anything please let me know! -Your Webkinz Friend Webtime100

Roxy616

Hi, @webkinz130, You’re very welcome…So glad you liked them! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

webkinz130

Wow those sound amazing! I can’t find the spring sparkle coat anywhere is it the dress? And regarding deluxe dresses, I saw that in past years every month deluxe members got a free clothing, and the dresses are so pretty! I’d be so happy to trade you something special for any of those! Thank you again for the reply. -Your Webkinz pal Webtime100

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thanks for everything! If it’s not too much trouble, I’m in need of at least 3 more of the goldish yellow countertops from the Wheel Of Wow. I promise to send something in return!!!! Thanks! angelgirldog7 P.S. i hope ya’ll have a great weekend!!

Roxy616

Hi, @Oldshowsrock58, I can send those to you…Nothing needed in return. Hope you have a great weekend, too! Roxy616 :)

@Roxy616 thank you!!!! I am hoping to finish the room this weekend and submit it in for the Room Designs! Are you sure you need nothing in return? Thanks again. :) angelgirldog7

Roxy616

Hi, angelgirldog, You’re very welcome, and I can’t wait to see your room…Hopefully it will be featured soon on Room Designs! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in checking, but there’s nothing needed back…Just happy I could help! Roxy <3

I got one the other day. Do you want it? (I won’t use it anyways, LOL) I’ll add you soon. No need to send anything in return. =) I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW. You too! Your pony pal, MLP.

webkinz130

I have more if you still need them :) My username is Webtime100

Comments are closed.