I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

oudoll2

To the person that sent me and the girls the gorgeous estore patio door/window….. Thank you so very much!! We love it! That was very sweet and generous of you!! Let me know if we can ever do anything for you! Thanks again!! You all are the best in these forums!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

orangeiscool

Hi – I am trying to complete a Forest Tile Room and am hoping someone can help me find 3 dining room chairs. I have the table but unfortunately received only 1 chair out of our combined three accounts. I am hoping someone can come to my aid. Thank you. Your Webkinz friend: longarms7

blurayne

Hey @orangeiscool, 3 Forest tile dining chairs on the way to you. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

ryleigh105

I’m looking for a Piece of Chocolate Fool’s Gold, from Don’t Rock the Boat. My UN is ryleigh105

lilstinky

@ryleigh105 – I just sent a FR. Once accepted, the fool’s gold chocolate will be on its way to you. ~ momssanitytime

Hey everyone! I have an extra bench I got from the Player Appreciation bottles, and was wondering if anyone might be willing to trade for the Fox Plushy! Also ( I know this is a lot to ask so no one has to if they don’t want to) but I really like the Starry Night Dress/Wig in the Fall Mystery Bags. I don’t buy Estore points so if anyone gets that and doesn’t want it, I’ll be happy to see if I have something to trade! angelgirldog7 is my UN

Roxy616

Hi, @Oldshowsrock58, I have an extra Starry Night Dress I’ll be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Sorry I don’t have the Wig, too, but if I get one, I’ll be sure to send it to you. Hope you have a great week! Roxy <3

@Roxy616 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! It’s so beautiful!!!!!! I love it!!! And thank you for the other gifts included. I did not expect that!! ~Angel~

Roxy616

@Oldshowsrock58, Sending the Starry Night Wig to you now…Bought a few more Mystery Clothing Bags last night and was lucky enough to get an extra for you! Enjoy! Roxy <3

@Roxy616 thank you a TON!!! My ‘Kinz Border collie, Mandy, will be the prettiest Border Collie on Webkinz! Lol. ~angel~

klovespink

Hi @Oldshowsrock58, I have an extra Fox Plushy I would LOVE to trade for the bench. Just add me, klovespink, and I am happy to send the plushy on over to you.

@klovespink thanks so much!!! I won’t be on WW until this afternoon but I’ll send u a request as soon as I can!

oudoll2

Does anyone have the fox plushy for trade? Also any windows showing either a night time scene or a snowy night? I have the pretty elephant PSI, the noble elk chair and PSI. I also have the grand prize hollow log cottage, plenty of rare items and lots of plushies for trade. Thanks, B00T00 (if anyone wants to friend me the o’s are actually zeroes.)

frankie98

HI oudoll2, I have the fox plushy, and some snowy windows. Not sure if they are what you are looking for? These are the ones I have if you would like any of them: Wonderful winter window (snow falling), winter wonderland window, chalet window, winterfest window, winter wreath window. If you would like any of these plus my fox plushy, I would love to trade you for the noble elk PSI. I am working on a room and the item would be perfect for the center of my room. If these items are not what you are looking for I understand completely, My ID is love9050 Thank frankie98:)

Do you happen to have another fox plush? I have a log hideaway to trade.

Hi Mellidy, I have an extra fox plush and would love to trade with you. Please send a friend request to clementinesunshine.

oudoll2

Hi frankie98! Sorry I didn’t answer sooner. My youngest came down with a nasty ear infection. I’ll gladly send you the elk PSI for the plushy and the wonderful winter window or whatever you can spare. Thanks!! The girls really want that fox. LOL! Will send a friend request here in a bit. Thanks again!

frankie98

HI oudoll2, its frankie98 again, I also found a Santakinz workshop wide window that has snow falling and looks more tike night then some of the others I listed. Maybe that would work for you? Just let me know if you like any of these. frakie98:)

oudoll2

Hi frankie98! I sent you the noble elk PSI, the noble elk throne and a 10th anniversary window. The plushy and any of the windows will do in exchange. Lovely people in here have been sending me items left and right! You just can’t beat the webkinz community. You gals are all the best!!

frankie98

Hi oudoll2! Just sent you the fox plushy, and the wonderful winter window and the winter wreath window. Those have the snow falling and I hope they are what yo are looking for:) I will send the others I have tomorrow because I already sent you a package today. Your gift to me was way to generous and I can’t thank you enough! I LOVE the Noble Elk theme more than anything else in WW. I am so grateful to have ANY of those pieces:) I am using them in my new room called Frozen meets Narnia. I feel like I still owe you something more for what you sent me. Is there anything else you are looking for? I’m sorry about your little one having an ear infection, so painful for them:( Hope they are feeling better. I agree people in this community are the best and their kindness I overwhelming, yours included! Thank you again so much! your friend frankie98:)

dogfish

@oudoll2, Hi B00T00, thanks for the return gift, and sorry I didn’t find time to post “nothing in return” was needed. I also sent you my fave night window, in the hope it works for your room. Thanks also for excepting my FR, I couldn’t find where I already had you on the phone. Good luck with your room design, DF

oudoll2

Hi dogfish! Thanks so much!! We love the gift! Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Comments are closed.