I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kittly2008

Hello! I am looking for one candy tile and one candy from the tree in the park. Since a few days ago, I have been unable to enter the clubhouse, the stadium, and park. Whenever I do, nothing appears and I get a message box with the work “ok.” As a result, I cannot obtain the candy tiles and candy tree candy I need to start on the new quest. I would appreciate it if someone had any to offer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Snowlico

I would be happy to help you with this. Just send me a friend request. Also a little tip you can complete the challenge with just 1 of each item. For the tile just place it in a room remove it and place it again over and over until complete. For the candy feed your pet to full (So it won’t eat anything more when you try to feed it.) then try to feed it the candy. Your pet wont eat it but it will still count for the challenge. So just keep trying to feed your pet the 1 candy until it’s complete. ;)

Hi @ kittly2008 Send me a FR at 98654321 and I will send some over. (no 7 in my user name) :-) Sandi

73kibarry

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any extra Webkinz Day items. I was not on for a few years and can’t remember my old account to have it restored and was hoping to work on a room. I have photos, things from year 10 (a window, an armchair, a bed) I was looking for things I would have missed. NO worries if no one has anything to trade, just figured I’d ask. Just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see if i have it. Thanks FR Kibarry73

Hi @73kibarry I just sent you year 10 rug, trampoline, and milestone throne. Nothing needed in return! :-) Sandi

73kibarry

Thank you so much!

bonesbongo

@kibarry73 Hi, Are you referring to the 10 YEARS theme. I know I had sent you the wallpaper and flooring a while back if so, I just sent you the 10 SHINING YEARS LAMP and 10 YEARS OF WONDER WINDOW. Enjoy!

73kibarry

THank you! I was thinking of any of the years but I’m so grateful! Thank you again

frankie98

Hey everyone! I know this is cutting close to the weekend but i’m trying to finish a room with the last touches. Can anyone please send me two bake sale Danish (the blue and white paper) Please, I need to make two of the pirates treasure for my Temple Of Doom room. I have the other ingredients. Thanks so much and have a great weekend! your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Roxy616

Three of the Pirate’s Treasure on their way…Let me know if you need anything else. ~ Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you! Roxy to the rescue! :) frankie98:)

EmmaFett

Hi frankie! I might have an extra bake sale danish I can send if you still need one!

frankie98

Thank you EmmaFett for offering to help but Roxy already sent me what I needed, but appreciate your kindness. your friend frankie98:)

PEBBLES1973

@Roxy616 Hello my friend. do you still need the garden fences? I have about 5 left & I can send them to you if you still need. Please lmk. nothing needed in return. your friend Nita

Roxy616

Hey, NITA, I haven’t finished planting or arranging how the crops will be grouped together yet for my garden, so it’s hard to tell, at this point, exactly how many I will end up needing, but if I run short, I’ll make it work. I don’t want to take your last few fence pieces and leave you without any…I can always adjust the amount of crops or not use fencing on some of them. I appreciate your kindness in sending your extras to me more than I can say, and am so grateful for the many times you’ve helped me with items as well as the random surprise gifts you so often send my way. Thank you for everything, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Roxy <3

PEBBLES1973

Hi Roxy. I really don’t need the fences i have so I’ll send them to you anyway. You’re such a wonderful amazing friend. I’m grateful for the gifts you send me. as for the random gifts, I send because i don’t have room for them & thought you could use them. h

73kibarry

What kind of garden fences are you looking for? I can’t read your post. KiBarry73

Roxy616

Hi, @73kibarry, I have a lot of different seed packets I need to plant and mentioned in another post several pages back that I could use some extra Veggie Garden Fences (one of the 2018 Fall Fest prizes), so @PEBBLES1973 has generously been sending me some extras to put around the separate crops as a way to help them look a bit more organized instead of all mixed together. Wanted to check with you to see if you already have the Cozy Condo Wallpaper or whether you still need that. I also have one last item to send, which is the lamp, as well as an extra wardrobe if you could use one. ~ Roxy :)

73kibarry

Thank you so much! I don’t have the wallpaper and appreciate all you do. Youre wonderful!

73kibarry

I don’t think I have those fences but I will look around my *gazillion* rooms :) That sounds very cool.

luna101217

@Roxy616 Hi friend!! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I’ve posted on this thread. I just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for the amazing gifts you sent me recently!!! You are too kind!! I so appreciate you thinking of me and can’t tell you just how much your friendship means to me!! <3 I hope real life is treating you well and your weekend is off to a great start! Your friend, luna101217

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, It’s so great hearing from you! You’re more than welcome…Wasn’t sure if you may already have those items, but wanted to send them in case you didn’t, just to let you know I was thinking of you. Thank you, too, for always being such a wonderful and caring friend…It means the world to me! Hope you have a great weekend ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.