I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

73kibarry

Quick question, I figured I’d post here since it seems to get the most traffic….do you guys ever combine two or more pets in one room? I have SO many pets and SO many rooms it’s making me nuts and I can use those rooms for other things. I feel like I’m constantly trying to find a room even though we can move them and I tried to put them in alphatebical order but that didn’t last long. Hope everyone is having a good day. KiBarry73

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

I have more than 500 pets, it’s close to 600 TBH. I used to give them all a private room, but had to at least make double rooms and even have a few with 3 and one with 4 pets in there. I try to have an extra bed ready to go in case I need to change the room to add a new pet. The bunks are great. My main is so huge that I spend days hiding the doors in my walls, but never ever move those around. I did read that moving rooms sometimes makes them disappear. Not taking any chances with that. Most players make new accounts but I like having my promo pets all on my main. The double room works well for me. Good luck, DF

73kibarry

THanks. I like having mine all together also. I’ve moved rooms and some things are put back in my dock but I just move the room and add the item again. I haven’t had one bunk bed that holds more than one pet. AND 500-600! OMG!

frankie98

WOW! DF that is amazing that you have that many pets! You must be pretty good with organization. Just curious have you been playing sense the very beginning of webkinzs, like the first year it started? Have you ever taken a break and not played? And to KiBarry73 The bunk beds from last years Christmas theme hold two pets. I hope they bring the theme back this year so I can get more. I combine two or more pets to a room. Good Luck, your friend frankie98:)

dogfish

Hi Frankie. I have been playing since early 07. I was so young that I sold all my PSI and missed a lot. I got very serious in 2010 and have never taken time off. Either my grandmother or myself log into about twenty accts every day. I have more backups that I use for holidays. I can send more holiday beds your way, I try to stock up on every item in WW. My main has too many pets and too much everything, my secondary accts are very normal, maybe less than 20 pets. My storage have as few as 3 or 4 pets on them. Most I maintain as deluxe, so seldom adopt . I get lost on my main and have to laugh when I lose my way. LMK if you need anything. DF

frankie98

Very interesting, you and your grandmother have a full time job maintaining all those accounts. I can’t even imagine finding my way around with that many rooms. I would get lost for sure:) Thank you for asking if I need anything but right now I am good. Haven’t decide on what kind of room I will be working on next. I appreciate the way you are always willing to help me and others here in WW. Your friend frankie98:)

mirforbjs

This sounds like what I do with my main account that has over 500 pets. My kids and I started playing in Dec. 2006 with one account and gave about the first 100 pets their own room, then we started putting 2 (sometimes 3 or 4) pets in a room. When Deluxe started in 2009 we all got our own accounts and then just shared the main account where we put promo pets and other special stuff. My kids stopped playing in 2016, so I take care of all 6 accounts now. I just added up all the pets and I’m at 1,325. I only admit this to fellow Webkinz fans. XD The really crazy part is that there are still a lot of pets I do not own, especially the plush pets released between 2015-17. Anyway, nowadays I put up to 4 pets in each room. I try to keep all of the holiday pets in holiday rooms, same with pets that go with or match well with a room theme. Also, if there are pets whose PSIs look good together, I put them together. I also went back and changed all of my room names to better describe

dogfish

Mirforbjs, all the die hard players have a lot in common. I also have my holiday rooms, xmas, Halloween, St Pat and Easter, all on my main. Most of my estore is on the main too. I would never tally up the pets across accounts LOL I don’t think I could handle it. I am also a super slow adopter, it takes me years sometimes to adopt a pet. I got the arctic fox for my BD about 6 years ago. Geez I put my pink zebra on a month ago. It was a promo code. LOL Every time I see that gold dalmatian I think, gotta adopt that pet. My right now goal is to adopt the rewards collie. Have to wish myself good luck with that. DF

mirforbjs

@dogfish, LOL!! Yes, I probably should not have added up the pets because it is hard to handle, but I was curious how bad it had gotten! ;) And wow, I thought I was a slow adopter, but the longest I’ve had a code is about 6 months. I get too impatient after that. Which is why it’s so weird that I haven’t adopted the collie either. Must be the guilt of how we got the collie, but it’s Ganz’s fault for designing such awesome stuff, LOL!!!!! Oh and I just read that you sold all of your PSIs when you were younger. My kids and I sold all of the Christmas stuff from 2006 because we didn’t yet know how rare those items were and we needed money at the time. Thankfully, we learned before the next holiday to save the special items and gifts, and then later I was able to trade for some of the items we had sold. Are there any PSIs you still need? (I’m assuming you probably replaced them by now, but just thought I’d check). Good luck adopting your collie!

Traveller

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73kibarry

WOW!!!!! My brother started playing in about 2006 and stopped and we forgot the account information and then I started and well….I should count how many pets I have! definitely not THAT many! It is fun and realaxing and I love designing rooms. Maybe I’ll move them into rooms together this weekend.

73kibarry

I just counted and we have 120 pets!

dogfish

@mirforbjs, Hello, It took me more than two years, but yes I recouped every PSI. I also learned a great lesson. I may have what you need from 06, would need to go to insider and check. My xmas account is kinzsnowman. LMK what you are missing. My perfectionist gene would keep me up all night if I was missing a single webkinz item LOL I adopted my gold Dalmatian Sunday, and will add my gold winged tiger tonight. Collie may make it on before the weekend haha. I bet I have codes that are ten years old. I love WW FB because I can unload on my best friends LOL They all really “get me” . Like I said we have a ton in common. Take care , DF

mirforbjs

@dogfish, so glad you got all the PSIs recouped! And thank you so much for your offer, but I’m okay now (I’ve really mellowed over the years because I don’t mind missing items anymore. Ever since the eStore started releasing too many items for me to keep up with, I let go trying to collect one of everything. I just pick and choose certain eStore items now and it’s helped me overcome that perfectionist gene that I had for about 10 years, LOL!) I had traded for the 06 Christmas gifts, and that’s all I really wanted. Nowadays, I only ask for items if I need them to complete a room I’m designing. I have over 50 that I want to send in to Michael Webkinz but I keep getting sidetracked. On another note, the gold winged tiger?!! That was over 4 years ago, LOL, you crack me up!! ;) You take care as well!

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You so much for the shoes. I actually had to make a room around them. lol And that was fun. hugs liberty

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You for the outfit, it is soooooo cute. Also thank you for the screen and the windows. Now I can make a room with the changing huts. Have a great weekend, I hope taking it easy. ☺ liberty

Hi everyone, I’m new to this section on Webkinz News. I’ve been searching desperately for the Majestic Beach Daybed and it’s small theme collection from the 2018 super summer mystery bag. I’ve collected many rares, psi (pet specific items), super exclusive items and much more all in hopes of trading my way into getting this collection. If anyone has this collection and willing to trade, please let me know! Also willing to purchase estore items if need, but id prefer that be a last resort, but who knows, let’s see! -ClairebearWebkinz

Hi everyone, does anyone have a Where’s Wacky Trophy for trade? Webkinz wouldn’t allow me to play WackyER Zingoz even though I am a full member during that challenge.

Roxy616

@Goodluckwolfie, I had an extra and sent you the trophy…Enjoy! Roxy :)

jacqbunny

I am trying to complete a freaky forest room with all of the spooky items that we were given and I am just missing the freaky forest floor tile. Does anyone have an extra tile that they could send me? I have other freaky forest items to send in exchange. Thanks!

Comments are closed.