I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,832 replies, has 664 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I need a Fools Gold Chocolate. I am doing a mission on Webkinz called taste test, and you need to feed your pet Fools Gold Chocolate. I’m not a Deluxe Member, so does anyone mind sending me any? User:Memo800 Normal Member

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

Hi I would love to send you Fools Gold. If you can send me a friend request UN ultrasonic3 They won’t let me send requests because I have too many unanswered requests, but I can receive them! Your new friend Ultra

ultrasonic3

Hey friends, I did not receive a friend request and can’t send one. Can someone else help out by sending Fools Gold? Thanks! Ultra

lilstinky

Please check out my posts on the Let’s Make a Deal trading tab. Thank you!

Hey lilstinky! I posted something there for you. ;)

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Thanks to you and other generous friends, I received all the items I was looking for. This forum has such awesome people who are willing to help each other!

julia62006

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody had spare of the zodiac fire sign pants, shoes and hats. I already have the top but I wanted to get the whole outfit since I am a fire sign. My UN is julia62006. Thanks :) julia62006

PEBBLES1973

Julia62006 my username is NITA007 the 0′s in my username are zeroes. please add me and i’ll send you the fire costume hat pants and shoes if i have extra. nothing needed in return. your friendship is enough. have a great day

julia62006

Thanks @PEBBLES1973. It will be much appriciated :)julia62006

AbbyLC200u

I am trying to build the Neo Gothic and medieval room themes, but school makes it impossible to get on at the right times. If anyone has any extras from either of these themes, could you send them my way? Thanks so much! I can send you some other rare items in return. My username is AbbyLC2007.

balletbear5M

Hi @AbbyLC200u! I have an extra neo gothic pillar I could send if you need one :) My UN is balletbear5M, and I’ll send you a friend request soon.

AbbyLC200u

Oh, thank you! Is there anything you need/want?

balletbear5M

Thank you for asking, but nothing needed in return :) I will get the pillar sent later today. I’m glad to make a new friend!

Alphaowlbear

Hi Abby – I can send you the Medieval Regal Dining Table, Chest, Coffee Table for sure, and I’ll get back to you about the different shields and banners. Is there anything you don’t need so I don’t duplicate anything? alphacat

AbbyLC200u

I already have the coffee table, Unicorn tapestry, Bear tapestry, bear coat of arms, and pig tapestry. Thanks! -Abby

Alphaowlbear

Great – thanks. I’ll send the dining table and chest and the lion coat of arms. I know I’ve got more – I’ll rummage around my other accounts – alphacat

Hello Webkinz friends ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
      My webkinz username is acacsss

So I’ve just adopted a new Webkinz
      The oatmeal puppy Webkinz ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

I’m looking to create her new bedroom with the
      2020 Spring Super Mystery Bag
      Spring Petals theme

I figured instead of spending all my estore points directly, not knowing what I’m going to get, I’d come here first to those who might have extras

What I’m looking for:

Spring Petals Bed
      Spring Petals flooring/wallpaper
      Spring Petals sofa
      Spring Petals armchair
      Spring Petals curtains
      Spring Petals chair
      Spring Petals wardrobe

In exchange I can purchase for you an estore item of your choosing or I have all the following in exchange

Gemstone windows-
      Peridot Dog Gemstone window & a Diamond Doggy window.

PSIs- Monkey Business Sofa, Wild Safari Print Screen, Horse Show Victory Photo and Hopping Drum Kit that was PSI of the Hopping Bunny?

Beds- Starburst Cloud Bed, Acropolis Bed, Crystal Palace Bed, Waffle Iron Bed, Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed, Cozy Bed and Window on the World bed.

Tiles- Kinzcash Tile, Flower Tile, Emerald Mosaic Tile, Amethyst Mosaic Tile, Aquamarine Moasaic Tile, Egghunt floor tile, and Holiday Pawprint tile.

Symbol Wall Decorations-
      Pisces Symbol Wall Decoration,
      Aries Symbol

And Shamrock Throne, Cute Cozy Wall Divider, Valentine Decorative Mailbox, Sweetheart Cello, Outdoor Gem Shimmer Stone seat, Princess Bouncy Castle, Chocolate Shop Table, Ice Skate Wreath, Wacky Bumper Car, Aurora Borealis Flooring, Carrot Fridge, Classic Movie Studio Camera, Forest Green Couch, Forest Green Armchair, Green Stage Lights, Haunted Hotel Lobby Desk, Haunted Hotel Wallpaper, Moonberry Marmalade Machine, Quicksand, Shallow Swimming Pool, Painted Rose Bush, Mechanical Horse Ride, King of the Garden Statue, Antique Wishing Well.

Palace Princess room theme items-
        Her Serene Highness Sofa, Viscountess Vanity Table, Baroness Bookshelf, Entitled Tapestry

ilybella

I have the valentine mail box!

Sorry, the beginning on my message says all the items below are open for trade in exchange for any of the Spring Petals items. But thank you for offering anyway, no need but thank you ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

Comments are closed.