I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,447 replies, has 556 voices, and was last updated by  LuckEMommy 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Nate4555

Hello everyone. I finished opening my crackers and am still looking for the Zircon Birthstone hair bow, Tropical Holiday Dress and Red Christmas Bow. Would be willing to trade my Garnet hair bow. Also have doubles of the Festive ballerina dress, Quilted Christmas dress, Festive gift glasses, gingerkinz glasses, and Jingle bell sandals(green flip flops) to trade. Thanks, Nate4555

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

Hi @Nate4555 I can you send the tropical holiday dress. Nothing needed in return. My UN is the same as this one. Cheers, Traveller.

Nate4555

Thank you for your kind offer Traveller, but I am happy to say Roxy already sent me the dress and bow. My friend finder is broken so I am not able to send friend requests from Nate4555 but I did send you a friend request from my backup account Cool9555 for future use. Thanks again, Nate4555

Traveller

Glad it’s all worked out, @Nate4555!

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, Sending you the Zircon Hair Bow and Tropical Holiday Dress…Nothing needed in return. Sorry, I don’t have the Red Christmas Bow at the moment, but I plan to get more crackers later this week, and if I’m awarded the bow, I’ll be sure to send it your way. Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

@Roxy616 Thank you!!! Can’t even tell you how happy I am to get the Zircon Hair bow since I a December baby! You are very kind and generous! Your friend, Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help out! If I’ve already missed your birthday, Happy Belated Birthday to you, and if it’s upcoming, I wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope it’s the best ever!!! Do you need any other Zircon items (lamp, mosaic tile?) Haven’t been lucky enough to receive any glasses yet from the PAN, but let me know if you need those and I’ll send just as soon as I get a pair. ~ Roxy :)

Thank you so much for the Garnet bow Roxy! I was thrilled to receive it in the mail. After all, I am a January baby. Can’t wait for the big day after New Year’s Day! I will be wearing that bow on that special day. Hugs Unicorn

Nate4555

@Roxy616 I was happy to get a lamp in the mystery box last night and also got a mosaic tile in my PAN box yesterday, and even managed to get a pair of glasses this month. If I get another pair of glasses I know where to send them. My Birthday is not until the end of the month. Thank you for the Birthday wishes! Nate4555

Anithea

Hello, everyone! Hope you are all doing great and are ready for the Holidays! I was just wondering if there is anyone here who has an extra Lake flooring, I would really love one (I wasn’t able to get another one from the Vacation Wheel unfortunately…). I would love to give something in return, although I don’t own so many things anymore… Maybe I could send some estore points. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Anithea: I have an extra lake flooring that I’d be more than happy to send you! =] Nothing is need in return; just consider it a ‘gift’ from me to you ;) My WW username is bbdoll11. Is yours the same as your user on here?

Anithea

Hellooo! Sorry for being late here. My username is animalutz98, I always tend to forget to write it :D thank you so much!!! I will send you a friend request asap! Happy Holidays <3

TaffyKitty12

It’s alright– no worries at all! :) Thanks for letting me know your user; I’ll go ahead and send the lake flooring over to you as soon as possible! ^-^ Have a great day and a wonderful holiday! ;) <3

TaffyKitty12

Just sent you the flooring– hope you enjoy! ;)

sarah1215

Hi! I have an extra lake flooring that I can send you! I’m Clemson151298 on WW, just send me a FR and I’ll send it to you!

Anithea

Hi!!! Thank you so much!!! My WW username is animalutz98. You are really really generous, happy Holidays! <3

Hey Anithea! Nice seeing you here and in Webkinz! I have an extra Lake Flooring that you are welcome to. Hugs Unicorn

blurayne

@Sarah1215, I can not find the Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf. I must have already gifted out my last one. Hopefully someone else on the forum will have one for you. Your friend blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne and sarah1215 – I had an extra bookshelf – just sent it out :-) Have a great weekend! alphacat

blurayne

Thank you @Alphaowlbear! I thought I had it but can not find it. I really need to try and get my rooms organized, but there is so much going on right now that I can’t find the time. Have a great weekend! blurayne

dogfish

Hi blurayne. I almost sent the bookcase so you wouldn’t have to search. I see Sarah got one and @Sarah1215 PLMK if you need any other neo I would be happy to send it to you. I’ll be on winter break after today. Happy Holidays. DF

blurayne

Happy Holidays @Dogfish! Enjoy your winter break. BluRayne

blurayne

Happy Holiday @dogfish! Enjoy your winter break. Blurayne

Becky71W

OMG Chloe you are still on here! How are you doing? It has been forever.

dogfish

@Becky71w, Hello, how are you. And yes still here. I think it’s my life’s work LOL No, my specialty is juggling and I can get more done than several people put together. I’m not as active here as I used to be, with school taking up a lot of my time. I have so much time and money invested in the game that I just can’t walk away. Do you still play? I think about you every time I get to my favorite mountain town. I hope you were not affected by that fire. Take care and it’s wonderful to “see” you. C

frankie98

Hi friends! I’m sorry to post this on this part of the forum but I need some help with moving pet medallions from one to another. I think there was a podkinz cast that told how to do it? Does anyone know how I can find it? The white puppy that is on now says adopt but what if I want to move those medallions and not use them to adopt that pet? Can I? I would like to adopt a pet I don’t already have. You all are the experts! Thanks so much! Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Yes, you can use those medallions to add to a different pet if you want to work on reaching the adoption goal for that one instead…For every 10 extra you have on the Snowy Retriever Puppy that will convert to 1 AnyPet Medallion that you can choose to add to another pet. When you open the Medallions Tab, first click on the Snowy Retriever to display that pet on the large window above where all the adoptable pets are shown along the bottom of the screen. Just to the left, click on the purple star where it says “Exchange 10 of this pet’s Medallions for one AnyPet Medallion” and it will automatically reduce your Snowy Retriever medallion total by 10…Next, click on the pet you DO want to adopt and then click on the purple star to the top left where it says “Exchange 1 AnyPet Medallion for this pet’s Medallion,” and you’ll see that your total for that pet has now increased by 1. Repeat for every 10 medallions you have left for the Snowy Retriever until they’re either gone or you no longer have enough to do an exchange (less than 10). **It’s REALLY important to

frankie98

Thanks Roxy!

Roxy616

Sorry, Thought that last part might get cut off…I was saying it’s REALLY important to always remember to click on the pet you DO want them to go to before clicking on the “Exchange 1 AnyPet Medallion” star, so make sure that pet is the one showing on the large window to the right of the Exchange buttons.

frankie98

Yeah I already made that mistake a few time:( Even though my Retriever pup say adopt and is green if I click on it can I still transfer the medallions or will it automatically adopt it?

frankie98

Cancel my last post! I figured it out…I just started clicking on things and got it. I only messed up a few times and transferred them to the wrong place but I got it now, just have to pay attention I select the correct pet to transfer to lol:/ frankie98:)

Roxy616

As far as your question above, I haven’t really run into that particular issue before because I’ve never transferred medallions with a pet that had all its medallions collected and was ready to adopt, but just don’t click on the green adopt button…click on the pup itself to get it to show in the large window. Hope that helps! Roxy

frankie98

Yes that worked! Thank you so much for your help Roxy:) Your frankie98:)

Roxy616

Anytime, frankie! Wasn’t really sure if I was actually BEING any help, but glad it worked for you and you were able to transfer to the pet you’re trying to adopt. Have a great weekend! Roxy :)

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Wanted to send a huge thank you for my surprise package:) You are such a wonderful and generous friend and always thinking of me and so many others on this forum. Hope you are having a great week! I’m having so much fun with the deluxe membership blurayne sent me. Playing and buying everything I never get the chance to do. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hey, frankie, You’re so very welcome, and it’s really great that you’re having such a blast with all the things you’ve never had a chance to do on Deluxe! Hope you’ve been having a great week, too. Can’t believe Christmas is almost here…Time flies!!! Roxy <3

Comments are closed.