I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Is there someone that can buy me a few santakinz dining chairs or hickory clocks from the webkinz newz prizes? The chairs cost 4000 moneyz and the clock is 4500. Please let me know! Let me know what you are looking for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jujubee2553

Are there any deluxe members that can buy a festive feast dining table from the home for the holidays theme from the mobile app for me? My username is snowy2553 :) Thanks!

I can send you one

jujubee2553

Okay, add me! My username is snowy2553 What is yours? Is there anything you are looking for?

Did anyone manage to snag an extra Masterful Wardrobe on the Super Wheel today? I got nothing but cash on all my accounts and would love to trade for one. Many thanks!

ponyunicorn

If anyone has a Countryside Christmas Stable that they would be willing to trade, please let me know! I’m looking to build a sort of horse farm with the Christmas theme. I am also looking for hay bales. Thank you and happy holidays to everyone! UN ponyunicorn :)

@ponyunicorn Hey there! I hope your room is going well! I happened to just get a countryside christmas stable and I remembered that you had been looking for one! I was wondering if you were still looking for it or if you managed to find it already. PLMK!

writersangst

Hi! I wasn’t able to log on during the 23rd and 24th. I was wondering if anyone had Miss Birdy’s items for that day and the advent calendar items for that day to trade. If so, please let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I should have the Ms. Birdy item and advent calendar item for the 23rd! Unfortunately I don’t have the 24th, sorry! The Ms. Birdy item was a chocolate mint candy cane. I absolutely cannot remember what item was on the 23rd for the advent calendar though! I’m really sorry! If you happen to know what item was given that day (23rd), let me know, because I can’t remember. Once I know what the item was, I will check to see if I have it.

writersangst

@Chivalrousllama I don’t know what the advent items were as they were just listed as codes and I wasn’t able to get on to enter in those codes. That’s alright though. Do you have the holiday plushy Ms. Birdy was giving out? That’s what I really want. I think it was Daisy Doe (correct me if I’m wrong).

I’m sorry, I’m also looking for one!

leenie

@writersangst, the Advent Calendar item for the 24th was the chestnut cart: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/roasted-chestnuts-cart/. Let me know if you still need this.

writersangst

@Leenie Thanks! I am still interested especially now that I know what I missed. Would you be willing to trade yours, and if so, what for? Also, do you know what the advent item for the 23rd was? I missed both days. Thanks again!

leenie

@writersangst, the advent calendar code for the 23rd was the Festive Winter Sapling. This tree is on the Wheel of Wow. See https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/kinzapedia/festive-winter-sapling/. Please send a thank you note for the chestnut cart. I collected enough Roasted Chestnut Carts that I can give it to you in exchange for a note. I am guessing that you already won the tree on the Wheel of Wow.

writersangst

@Leenie Wow! Thanks for being so generous and thanks for the info. I have several of those trees from years past. Have a Happy New Year! :D

Comments are closed.