I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,640 replies, has 658 voices, and was last updated by  crysjasmine3 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

14wehttam

Looking for ANY wall decor to help decorate my house! Add me 14wehttam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

14wehttam

Hey everyone! I’ve been doing some serious room designing! I am trying to do a detective and news rooms rn if anyone has anything they would be willing to give? Also in general I am looking to fill the walls in my house so I wall take ANY wall decor you might not want :) thanks! add me 14wehttam

frankie98

Thank you strawberryred for the amazing surprise! I Love it! The bed is so cute! You are so thoughtful and kind:) Please let me know if I can help you in anyway! Your friend frankie98:)

You’re welcome for the bed! I know how hard it can be sometimes to find the PAN theme items. That was actually the third bed that I won on my main account! Just wanted to share my good fortune with you in thanks for helping out with my tulip garden. Thanks again! ~Strawberryred

frankie98

WOW! That’s great! I always stress about winning those prizes and thanks to you I have the whole month to relax because you sent me the bed:) Thanks again for sharing:) Your friend frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Be sure to watch the new Podkinz episode and get two free codes for a GooGoo berry and a Polarberry. I got a couple of the new prizes when I fed them to my pets. Another account got prizes from last year, but I love anything free!

pikachu7777

If anyone has extra farm fresh watermelon, could you send it to my second account, username crazeycoco? I need several for a challenge and would rather not wait a week haha. If you need anything or a kinzcash coin in return please just let me know!

TropicalGirl

Hi @pikachu7777, just sent you a FR from MamaBesar, but in the meantime I sent three farm fresh watermelon to your pikachu7777 account since we’re already friends. :). ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

pikachu7777

Thank you so much! I was able to complete the challenge and move on to the next which made me super happy :)

Comments are closed.