I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 14,820 replies, has 574 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

szivarvany5

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone had an extra snowy bridge from the challenge last month. I couldn`t do it, and I so do love all of the rocky pieces. Thank you to all who help make Webkinz as fun as can be!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

Were you able to get the Snowy Rope Bridge?

Hi everyone, I joined Webkinz a few weeks ago and am looking for three Sweetheart Plushy. I am trying to design a room with them and was able to get one from the code posted on here but still need three more. I am willing to add anyone on Webkinz but would prefer not posting my username since it has my real name in it.

Hi @Alwayswishingforwebkinz You can add me and I will send one! I’m 98654321 (no number 7) Sandi

Traveller

Happy Monday everyone! I’m looking for some things jester–three hats and three pairs of shoes would be perfect. Let me know if you would like/need anything in return. I’m open to suggestions as to what’s out there. Many thanks. Traveller.

Tammylyne

Hi all, I have not been on Webkinz for a very very long time! I would really love some seeds ( my dream is jumble berry seeds) but would be thankful for any kind that’s not in the w shop and can be purchased with kind cash, I have a TON of them lol. Please let me know if you have any and how I can obtain them what would you want from me.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Just so you know, there are many seeds that are non sendable or tradeable, and that includes all of the Jumbleberry, Sugarberry, Moonberry and Pickleberry seeds. You will not be able to trade for these because you cannot share codes, and all trades must be items for items through Webkinz World. There are other seeds that are from the Pet of the Month loot bags and past events on Webkinz World that can be traded, but most of the eStore ones cannot be traded.

Tammylyne

I amended my post and added some trades but it hasnt been approved?

frankie98

Hi orangeiscool, happy to see you back on webkinzs, hope you have a speedy recovery. I am happy to send you the Tile Tower Trophy (if it is sendable, I will try) It will be coming from my love9050 account. Take care of yourself, your friend fraknie98:)

Comments are closed.