I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1234Tike

Hello, I was wondering if a deluxe member could send me the new deluxe member winter clothing from the kinzstyle outlet. Tell me if you would like anything in return and I will see if I have it. Thanks in advance! My webkinz User name is 479pig.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShanTilley

Hi 1234Tike. I would be happy to send you the deluxe member winter clothing from the kinzstyle outlet. I don’t need anything in return, just a note letting me know you received the items. I will send you a FR. My user name is AuntLulu123.

PurpleFox

AUNT, I didn’t know you had a Webkinz Newz account!! HI!! (11megan11)

ShanTilley

Winter! (11megan11) (PurpleFox) Hi! Yup, that’s me! And I never knew you were PurpleFox on Webkinz Newz! I’ve seen your name here many times but didn’t know it was you! Hope you’re having a GREAT day!

PurpleFox

Haha, it’s always cool when you run up on friends unexpectedly! My day is going alright so far, thank you! Hope yours is too! How are you?

1234Tike

Thank You so much! I really appreciate it!

bepoodlepal

Hi everyone, im looking for the winterfest wacky plushy. I have many things i can trade including a few psi, pink flower pixie shoes, tie dye tux shoes, winged monkey shirt, fun to care armoire, most exclusives including the chocolate couch and bubble wrap chair, a few plushies and a few rares. If you like any of those, or there is something else youd like please let me know. :) my wwid is bepoodlepal thnx! (P.s. Im also interested in other cookie prizes, but the plushy is my priority.

@bepoodlepal – I have one you can have! Are you willing to trade for the pink flower pixie shoes?

@bepoodlepal – Whoops! I don’t have anything called Winterfest Wacky Plushy. Do you mean the Yeti Plushy or the Zingoz Holiday Plushy?

greenmagic77

Hi i want the licorice dress and cotton candy dress. my user is greenhorse77. i have many psi , candy dress, fairy den dress, some trophies and more to trade. thanks :)

dogfish

@greenmagic77, Hi, I will send the licorice dress today, but only if you stop sending me boxes on three accts almost every day. Sorry, but with school so much harder this year, I simply don’t have the time to gift back that often. I am hoping I don’t have to delete you from my phone, I enjoy helping, but I am not the wshop. DF

bepoodlepal

@doodlebug72898, Idk what yall are saying since some messages havn’t been posted at the time im writing this, but thnx for the offer but i got one using the free podkinz cookie code just now. However if you still want the shoes im still looking for the bush, tree and slide from the cookies i also have extra of the boys outfit and skates, blue team outfit, jersey and plushy.

bepoodlepal

Update: i traded boys skates for a hedge so i no longer have/need those.

@bepoodlepal – Sorry for the confusion! I was seeing if you still needed the Winterfest Wacky Plushy, but I only have the Yeti Plushy and Zingoz Holiday Plushy. I didn’t know which you needed. Did you say you got one from the cookie code today?

bepoodlepal

@doodlebug72898, yep! Its all good my collection is once again complete. :) the winterfest wacky plushy is different and exclusive to the cookies this year.

Hi guys! I’m looking for some extra winterfest items. I still need 5 skating rink edges, 1 skating rink tile, and 1 red snowsuit. My username is sydkinz06. Any help is much appreciated!

I’ll send a friend request over. I have a red snowsuit that you can have. :)

@sydneywydneypie – I think I have a skating rink tile you can have. I’ll send you a FR.

luckyplus

Does anyone have Bunny slippers, the butterfly wings psi, or the Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed? I’ve been looking for the bunny slippers for ages, and would really like the wings to match the butterfly antennae I have. As for the bed, it’s the last piece I need to finish off my Persian-themed room! I’m willing to send items back if you want, such as PSI and Rares. I’m Luckyplus on Webkinz, same as on here. Thanks to everyone in advance! (:

dogfish

@luckyplus, Hi, which bunny slippers? Pink or fuzzy white? I will FR you later, I have extra bed and I’m sure I have slippers. If I have an odd wings, I will send but won’t break a set. I need nothing sent back, just a note, so I know you got the items. My user is “happy”, DF

PurpleFox

Hi! I’m looking for the Rubber Ducky, and the Rubber Whale Toy, I think they were called? Also looking for the Sailor Hat, Sailor Dress, Sleepy Cat Plushy, Candy Dreamland Dress, Sleeping Grizzly Bear Bed, Light Up Heels (the ones that match the Light The Way Antlers) for a friend, Sleek Sequine Wallpaper and Floor, and Gold Sequine Skate Dress, for now, haha!

Comments are closed.