I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,378 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

greenmagic77

Hi does anyone have the christmas bows, cupcake dresses, or penguin slippers. i’m trying to get them for my friends. I already gave my friend the golden bow. Thanks :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

greenmagic77

i really need them i have cool stuff i could trade for them just let me know what you need.

greenmagic77

for whoever would like to trade thanks:D

amazingv100

Hello, everyone! I am looking for items from the 2015 and 2016 February Valentine Collection Events, Cinnamon Chocolate Fridge, Valentine Mailbox Fridge, Love Buggy, Chocolate Striped Sofa, and chocolates that were given out in the KinzVille Park over the years. This link may help: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/start-collecting-chocolates-tomorrow/ I missed all of those events, and I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thanks! :)

Does anyone have an extra pair of plumpy glasses for trade? My little sister is looking for them. Her user is bayleighdog5 or mine which is 4555056 and I could send them to her. If anyone has them plmk what you would like for them thanks :)

greenmagic77

i just gave my extra away. bayleigh you should have told me you wanted it.

kinzwars

Hi- I’m KINZWARS and I’m new to trading. I tried the webkinz trading room and no success. I want to build a room with those little houses in it.(miniature village model or wintery village model). Can someone help me? I have some retired exclusives and a hatch the dragon trophy I can send or trade. My webkinz name is KINZWARS. Tell me how this can be done. Thanks.

cruisingal

Hi Guys, Does anyone have these Plushie Dolls for trade? : Daisy Doe Christmas plush, Ella McWoof Christmas plush, Wacky Winterfest plush? Please lmk what you are looking for. I have plenty to offer. Thanks, Cruisingal

Hey Cruisingal! I have both Ella and Daisy. I am looking for the Garnet Retriever Window from the peek-a-newz, Alexandrite Lamp, Peridot Birthstone Gem Lamp, or if you are interested in a plush to plush trade I am still looking for these to complete my collection: Amanda Panda Plush
        Baby Penguin Plushy
        Boris Plush Toy
        Cuddly Bear Plush
        Ghost Pirate Plush
        Inukshuk Plushy
        Rafi Plush Toy
        Sera Plush Toy
        Toy Lizard
        Valentine’s Tubby Tummies Bear
        Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear
        White Tiger Cub Plushy
        My username is Spiderhulkman. Send me a friend request and I’ll send you Ella and Daisy. If you have something on my (now that I look at it) long list you want to send, feel free. If not, you can send anything…or nothing… Just enjoy the plush. :)

boorepko

@Spiderhulkman – I sent along the Baby Penguin Plushie, Ghost Pirate Plushie and the Garnet Window. If you get extras keep them anyway. I need nothing in return, (unless you have an extra blue hockey helmet). Hope that helps with your collection. …boorepko

Oh my! Thank you SO very much! I will look to see if I have a blue helmet on any of our family accounts. My main one doesn’t, but the other accounts will be getting new pets on Valentine’s day, so if we have one, I’ll send it your way! :)

We checked all the accounts and didn’t see any of the blue helmets. :( I’ll keep my eyes open for one for you though…jic.

cruisingal

Thank you Spiderhulkman! I was able to get Daisy in trading room. I still need Ella Christmas plush. I can send you a Sera Plush toy in return. Is that ok with you? Thanks so much! ~Cruisingal

I have sent Ella your way! I had a friend, doodlebug, who sent me Sera today, so if you want to hold onto her, you can. I could always find her a happy home if you decide to send it. :) @doodlebug72898 – Thank you so much for the gift! If there is anything you need in return, let me know. I sent you some non-pet specific food as a small thank you, but let me know if there is anything you are looking for my friend. :)

leenie

Please send a note back for the Boris plush and the gem lamps. I sent those for free.

Thank you so much! I sent a thank you note, but the funny thing is that the package came from one user name, and then when I clicked send thank you it changed the user name to one NOT on my list and I couldn’t find your name. I’ve uploaded my room with my gem lamps and will share with you on here as soon as it’s approved. :) Thanks again!

Still not approved, but… I did send the Thank you note to the correct person now. So weird that it changed it before. It didn’t change it on me this time around. :) Thank you again!

Comments are closed.