I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,395 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am looking for the Floral Bean Bag Chair from this month’s peek a newz! I have tried every day to get it, but I have had no luck. Does anyone have it for trade? I am also looking for the simple floral couch from last month too. I have some of the other prizes for trade, like plumpy’s engagement bracelet and the sweetheart bed. I have other things for trade as well. Let me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ShanTilley

Hi Chivalrousllama. AuntLulu123 here! I don’t have the floral bean bag chair but I do have the simple floral couch. I will send it to you right away. As always, you don’t need to send anything in return. Enjoy and have a great day, my friend! :)

boorepko

@chivalrousllama – I believe I have an extra…not my favourite item. I will send it along. I think we are already friends. Nothing needed in return (unless you have an extra blue hockey helmet you are willing to part with) …boorepko

So, I had said back on page 397 that I’d share my Gem Collection room with ya’ll when it got approved, so here it is: https://share.ganzworld.com/wp-content/uploads/user_submissions/galleries/1/5013991486668822.png Thank you to all my wonderful Webkinz Friends who helped me complete my lamp collection!

libertynews

@Spiderhulkman Oh my, that is a great room. i love the look of the lamps all in a row. Very Nice. libertynews

leenie

@Spiderhulkman, thanks for showing us your room.

keuka01

To All Our Mobile Friends – Would you please send my sister (ruthie53) and I (suze01) Dex Dangerous Suit Top, Suit Bottom & Visor (one each) as we don’t have these items. Let us know what you would like in return. Thanks.

shimmershine

Hi Keuka01. I don’t have all the pieces from the mobile wheel yet but I can send you what extras I have gotten. Can you add me UN Starsqqo? My kinzchat phone is extra stubborn these days. I don’t need anything in return, I have plenty ty

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Thank You for the treats. Did you get all of the valentine collection? This year has been my favorite, it is so cute. :) liberty

Brendonia

Hey everyone! I just started playing again after a long break, and am trying to complete the chocolate shop theme. I’m looking for: 1 chocolate shop wallpaper, 1 chocolate shop flooring, 1 chocolate shop counter fridge, and 1 chocolate shop counter. In return, I can trade the: Lil Kinz Seahorse PSI, Bengal Tiger PSI, Leopard PSI, bulldozer, antique wishing well, calming campfire stove, enchanted garden fountain, harmonious hammock, hollow log lounger, rockerz limo, Webkinz world widescreen, 3 winterfest tiles, and 4 skating rink tiles. My username is Brendonia. Thanks! :)

@Brendonia Hi! I have all of those items. Would you be willing to trade for the Seahorse PSI? And also maybe some of the winterfest tiles. My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :)

Brendonia

@RagingFire123 Hello! I would definitely be willing to trade you the PSI and all of the tiles if you want. I’ve sent you a friend request, so I can post them to you or meet you in the clubhouse if there’s a time that works for you. Thanks. :)

@Brendonia That would be wonderful! I just sent over the wallpaper, flooring, and counter via Kinzpost. I’ll send the fridge over tomorrow. If you could send over the seahorse PSI that would be great! Thanks! :)

Brendonia

@RagingFire123 Not a problem. I just sent over the PSI and some tiles, so you should receive those soon. Thanks again!

dogfish

@brendonia, Hi, PLMK if you need extras of anything Chocolate collection. I collect on many accts and like to share. I never need anything in return. LMK after you trade. I will also send the tiles you sent me, over to ragingfire, NP. @libertynews, It was great getting rid of yet another pink fountain, LOL Maybe you have the perfect room for it haha, Have a great day, DF

Brendonia

@dogfish Hi! Thank you again for sending me those items; it was a big surprise, and I really appreciate it.

Comments are closed.