If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

If someone has all of them, i will offer my bowling alley or luxury hut tub.

Sunshine33 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:05 AM

HI! I have shuts, neo gothic bed, and wings. Its too bad that you dont trade psi, because thats my mane wants list. Well, good luck anyway.

I really need your shuts and I have tons of psi LMK :)

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-08-25 at 10:14 AM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM
      If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

hi. i have wings and I’m looking for a REALLY good deal for them. thanks
      blahblah

Well i have retired cool shade glasses up for trade. And i just got medieval wall paper if you want it.

_blahblah_

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM

If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

hi. i have wings and I’m looking for a REALLY good deal for them. thanks

blahblah

Sunshine33

HI! I have shuts, neo gothic bed, and wings. Its too bad that you dont trade psi, because thats my mane wants list. Well, good luck anyway.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.