If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

stpattyhatty

Nevermind, just need Plumpy’s glasses just got shuts trade prehostoric pond for it so that items of my trade list

stpattyhatty

Okay so Sunshine33 I will trade you I have the following items to trade for plumpys glasses and shuts: Doug the Dog’s signed picture, Sparkling Gem Poster, 2012 Touring Van, Undersea Dress, Soft Landing Haystack Bed, Prehostoric Pond(PSI), and more… Trade at kittenkinz265 ADD ME in blue zone!

I really need Plumpy’s Glasses! Because I’m a cool one! :(

Umm I don’t really see anyone posting, lol :P but I do hae plumpy glasses and shuts but I am sorry those items you posted aren’t really worth them :(

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.