If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

bepoodlepal

hey i have shuts. do you have jingle bell slippers?

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM

If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

Hi! I actually have wings and shuts. But I would need a really good offer.

Peace
      Joy
      loveofmusic101

strengthen

i would like a neo gothic bed if anyone is willing to trade

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 09:26 AM

Forget it guys I need the bed but no ones here so I might stop checking if you have the neo gothic bed you can post though I might see it

Okay well you guys are here now but I have a amazing ,nice and completely awesome friend who gave it to me. They are so,so, kind!
      ~never stop designing~

cehgirl

I got shuts

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.